Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - 22nd. January 2015

Options
191011121315»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,805 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

lamb thing was epic.

I honestly wa looking, going is he going to kill it. (lol)
    Gerry Ryan back from the dead.

still laughing here.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,805 ✭✭✭✭FixdePitchmark

Yes - pissed off that the lamb didn't get to say he was Irish or about the time his parents were killed.

Was that the sad spot (lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,353 ✭✭✭Galway K9

I know I'm late....but I logged on because the lamb crucifixion....what the ****. I'm never eating lamb again :( god damm I was happy being ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

Well, if anyone wants a laff, Would I Lie To You is on BBC NI now, with the Sultry but Saucy Susanna Reid;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,483 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

What a great week for irish tv radio. Idiot joe with exploding bullet sex toys in dealz. Gay ginger bearded lepracauns going to brothels.
    Ryanair noise toilet for tarquin when he makes a ****. Then baby lambs strapped to some sort of torture chamber. Ryan asks are they ok inventor say there grand! Que camera to zoom in on terrified lamb...
    Then very drunk redneck wins prize gets flustered and wants toilet.
    making a murderer laywer on baldys show tommorow... u know "ray" will upstage all this with idiotic questions. Night all

Just rewatched it. Still epic. Stick insect hits button no sounds this time. Show ends with him thinking about bbc contract as he has a hot pants warming chair behind him a flashing triangle to his left and a broken ****ter to his right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭Howjoe1

Well, if anyone wants a laff, Would I Lie To You is on BBC NI now, with the Sultry but Saucy Susanna Reid;)
    A complete cnut

Hah! This is where i remember seeing Kevin Hart, i just stumbled on ComedyCentral where he's doing The Roast Of Justin Beiber, in which was really funny, as i was waiting for someone to take down that little ****e!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,582 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Hah! This is where i remember seeing Kevin Hart, i just stumbled on ComedyCentral where he's doing The Roast Of Justin Beiber, in which was really funny, as i was waiting for someone to take down that little ****e!

Was that one of those comedy roast things?

I watched the William Shatner one. It was comfortably the worst thing I've ever seen in my life

Ol' Donie wrote: »

I watched the William Shatner one. It was comfortably the worst thing I've ever seen in my life

Yeah, it's so bad, i can't turn it off for laffing, even Martha Stuart's on it, as mentioned she's done more time than these 5 black guys :D

William Shatner, that was hilariously bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭Andre 3000

Probably the best Late Late episode ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

duridian wrote: »
    Just caught the end of the show. WTELF

Animal torture is now "light entertainment"??

Noticed DLB didn't think to ask the poor terrified lambs his favourite preset question: ".... and how did that make you feel?"
    So how exactly was the animal tortured?

I'm not getting much from this interview at all.
    Maybe i don't get their humour.
    The audience were in stitches listening to them two idiots and they couldn't even sing the chorus of sweet 16, we are definitely losing our culture.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

God you'd have to laugh at Tubridy grimacing and wincing for the lamb "discomfort" at being entrapped in the farmers metal restrainer. Where exactly does Tubridy think that lamb chops come from? Does he think that they are just lambs that are killed in road traffic accidents who have donated their bodies to nourishing the human race? Where does he think his foie gras and cavair comes from, are they grown in the ground?

To be honest, I've seen some of the guests in more discomfort that lamb, having to endure his predictable, choreographed interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Skullface McGubbin

When I saw that kids flush thingy, this scene from Better Call Saul immediately came to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭p38

Sitting with my wife and she shows me this image on her phone with the headline late late show puts lamb in carousel and I say holy **** Ryan Tubridy put a lamb in a 'Casserole' on live tv:o In my defence i was the other side of the kitchen and the screen on the phone is small. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Keplar240B wrote: »

That's just that John Carmody guy who rings Joe Duffy in tears every time the circus is in town. I wouldnt take much notice of him. He's the sort of guy that wouldnt let you mow the lawn because he would be afraid that the blades of grass would suffer.

Ol' Donie wrote: »

Was just about to post that Ron Burgundy made a guest appearance
    Ron Burgundy Roast Justin Bieber
    Until i unexpectedly got logged out but thought to myself:
    “I love scotch. Scotchy scotch scotch. Here it goes down, down into my belly.”

& only got on a little while ago, Scotch anyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Decuc500

God you'd have to laugh at Tubridy grimacing and wincing for the lamb "discomfort" at being entrapped in the farmers metal restrainer. Where exactly does Tubridy think that lamb chops come from

So you thought the lamb wasn't in discomfort? Also what does eating lamb chops have to do with making light of an animals fear and discomfort on a light entertainment program?

Decuc500 wrote: »
    So you thought the lamb wasn't in discomfort? Also what does eating lamb chops have to do with making light of an animals fear and discomfort on a light entertainment program?

The lamb was probably more distressed by the lights and all the people, moreso than being held in the metal retainer. I've seen Tubridy bringing animals on the show previously, and they were scared out of their lives (without ever being put in a retainer), but it was okay cos it was something that he initiated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

A look of humiliation on that little lambs face.

squadro wrote: »
    A look of humiliation on that little lambs face.
    Yeah, he wasn't smiling for the camera :rolleyes: I have yet to see a lamb making facial expressions or any other animal apart from monkey's.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,943 ✭✭✭✭Welsh Megaman

Lambgate on Ryan's radio show right now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,524 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Sam Kade wrote: »
    Yeah, he wasn't smiling for the camera :rolleyes: I have yet to see a lamb making facial expressions or any other animal apart from monkey's.

No animal other than a monkey makes facial expressions.

Read that a few times. Think about it..................I know, sounds ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

If you were sitting at home during last year's Valentine's Day Car Crash Late Late Show (The one where Katie Hopkins lobbed the gob at some chancer in the audience) thinking "If I'm single this time next year I would go in the audience for the craic" then maybe this is your moment!

http://www.rte.ie/tv/latelate/valentinetickets.html

Ah go on, sure you can give us a secret signal from the audience. You might find love, or you might end up in Coppers afterwards with other single people. It's win win.

Advertisement