Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nike Pro Compression Shorts

Options
  • 17-01-2016 11:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,458 ✭✭✭

I bought these today to wear under a normal pair of shorts at the gym.

I find just normal boxers don't keep everything where it should be and it's very annoying, especially for an exercise like dead lifts.

Anyway, I am around a 30 inch waist and I got a medium size, but they are so so tight in every aspect. Very, very uncomfortable. I remember a 4 or 5 years ago I used to wear Cantebury spandex under my shorts and they were grand, kept everything in place and still comfortable enough to wear.

So, my question is, should they feel so tight? Maybe I am just not used to this kind of clothing after years of not wearing them....

Btw, I'm not fat by any means, as I said above I am a 30 inch waist in jeans etc. but in saying that I don't have a six pack - however I am one of those people who when they sit down a belly flops out, but standing up you wouldn't even see a belly on me, a very small one if any. Obviously I have more belly fat than I'd like but as I said, certainly not a fat pig.

Here's the shorts in question for anyone wondering:

http://fighterxfashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/nike-pro-combat-9-inch-shorts.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,723 ✭✭✭MightyMandarin

They're compression shorts. They're supposed to be tight.

If you think they're too tight, get a size bigger. Nothing much else to it really.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,105 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Compression gear isn't the same as general sports spandex. They are supposed to be a stronger compression to (supposedly) aid performance and recovery. Some companies like 2XU sell compression shorts as a separate line to lycra sports. Sounds like you have the former.

Advertisement