Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ray D'Arcy Show - 16th. January 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

What about the redhead running up the stairs? Was she afraid fr ray was coming to her next?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Please, please, please be normal and don't try and be funny.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

• Site Banned Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Martypants1

The beard says stylish and the hair says 50 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,906 ✭✭✭✭anewme

I liked Sharon. I liked her voice too. There's definitely sonething about her. Her humility and vulnerability come across and she's a lovely gentle lady who deserves to tell her story.

If people here were bored by her story, it's an awful pity about them, part of the problem with this country in the past is that people don't want to hear stories like these as they depress them so it's been kept hidden.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

What did she weigh????? FFS???????

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheLisNo

ffs, nobody cares

• Registered Users Posts: 4,151 ✭✭✭kupus

squonk wrote: »
    It's really no wonder Netflix is so popular!

netflix and chill, myarse, i get me torture fetish from watching rte talk shows.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

sligojoek wrote: »
    There's not a day goes by that I don't think of it.

That's rotten. I'd one priick of a teacher in 5&6th. He was rotten to us. But even at that age I copped he was more rotten to those whose parents wouldn't talk up.
    He is very old now. I spotted him in the shop lately and he was barely able to gather himself to buy and pay for his shopping. The lady with him (daughter I assume) was very impatient and not too bothered. I think I should have been delighted , but I kinda just felt sad and I suppose he is reaping as he sowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

wil wrote: »
    Suggest catching Jonathan Ross on +1
    Sylvester Stallone, Michael Cane, Sue Perkins, Michael B Jordan.
    Michael Cane and Sly give a master class in being interviewed. Seriously laugh out loud and genuine fun from 2 old codgers.
    And Cane doesn't eat sugar either
    :D
    Still keeping up on this thread though :p

Turned over briefly to avoid the song, was gonna watch ray on the +1, but there'd be no fun in that :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,583 ✭✭✭djemba djemba

We have had Height, Money now Kids. All Rays favourite topics

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭breanach78

That deserves around of applause! Rubbish.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,930 ✭✭✭PeterTheEighth

oh god Irish "comics" are painful. His little set of choreographed jokes about babies and fatherhood now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,739 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I agree growing up a farm you are use to delivering new life and it all happens mostly the same way...

• Registered Users Posts: 81,824 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

The olden days were better when the father went for lots of pints while the mother was in labour.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,815 ✭✭✭squonk

Oh stop Colm.. Stop... Oh god I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe...

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

anewme wrote: »
    I liked Sharon. I liked her voice too. There's definitely sonething about her. Her humility and vulnerability come across and she's a lovely gentle lady who deserves to tell her story.

If people here were bored by her story, it's an awful pity about them, part of the problem with this country in the past is that people don't want to hear stories like these as they depress them so it's been kept hidden.

I don't people were bored with Sharon. It was the useless gobsh1te interviewing her that p1ssed us off :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TheLisNo

There is literally nothing on the planet more boring than people waffling on about their children.

When did boards change to 185 posts a page?

There needs to be a Garda Enquiry into this travesty of a show...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

Oh is he a comedian?

anewme wrote: »

She deserves a better interviewer, as she doesnt' deserve that, as the comments are mostly at Ray, no fault to the guest.

hairy nipples............ :rolleyes::rolleyes::(:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,430 ✭✭✭testicle

When did boards change to 185 posts a page?

Tuesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I've had enough of this tonight. It's beyond brutal. Goodnight all.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,620 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

squonk wrote: »
    Bet Sinead O'Connor is ****ting herself over losing her tortured, vulnerable songstress queen tiara now!

Bit harsh given Sineads problems with bi-polar disorder IMO. Could happen to any of us and taking the piss out of people with mental health issues is not cool

Ooh, the S word.. Edgy!

ISIS beheadings are more funny than this.

Did Ray, just use a breastpump, well it is used for tits :p

• Advertisement

Mr sudzs is rocking and making ohm sounds!

Advertisement