Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Littlewoods Ireland Discount Codes

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,499 ✭✭✭Gormal

Littlewoods BNPL 6 months with orders over €50 no code I think you get the option when you order

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I don’t understand, I think my account has been deliberately blocked from using codes cause they probably know I will pay full price. It’s not fair why can’t I buy a dress with one of those codes that say use before 12th August when I haven’t used any codes in ages. Ive been a customer for over two years. They are some assholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭how.gareth

fin12 wrote: »
    I don’t understand, I think my account has been deliberately blocked from using codes cause they probably know I will pay full price. It’s not fair why can’t I buy a dress with one of those codes that say use before 12th August when I haven’t used any codes in ages. Ive been a customer for over two years. They are some assholes.

A lot of the codes that are sent to people are restricted to that individual. It’s usually promotional codes from the likes of 3 or eflow that are posted here and work for the majority of us. They have probably eased off releasing the codes lately because business is good and they don’t need them, might have just been necessary during the recession to generate income, the buy now pay later offer can be far more valuable than a 10% discount as long as you pay it off in the indicated time to avoid interest. For example I bought a tv off littlewoods recently for €1300, the interest is around €500 which I’ll avoid paying once I pay off the tv within 12 months. I think that works out at something like a 40% discount over what I should have payed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭9de5q7tsr8u2im

how.gareth wrote: »
    A lot of the codes that are sent to people are restricted to that individual. It’s usually promotional codes from the likes of 3 or eflow that are posted here and work for the majority of us. They have probably eased off releasing the codes lately because business is good and they don’t need them, might have just been necessary during the recession to generate income, the buy now pay later offer can be far more valuable than a 10% discount as long as you pay it off in the indicated time to avoid interest. For example I bought a tv off littlewoods recently for €1300, the interest is around €500 which I’ll avoid paying once I pay off the tv within 12 months. I think that works out at something like a 40% discount over what I should have payed!

I thought that the credit order with the discount code 20% off is excluded for electrical items?

I thought that the credit order with the discount code 20% off is excluded for electrical items
    Nope I used the 20% off and the 12 months buy now pay later code together when I bought my tv

• Advertisement

MJWXF
    10% off. Valid till 09/09/18

• Registered Users Posts: 13 The Villas

fin12 wrote: »
    I’m thinking the same thing about my account. All the codes on here always worked for me and I’ve been with them 10 years but NOTHING works for me anymore. Not impressed.. I loved getting the few bob off and using the bnpl codes with the discount codes. Codes that people are saying are valid just won’t work for me anymore. Makes me a sad shopper �� Miss my aul codes terrible �� I love a bargain

The Villas wrote: »
    I’m thinking the same thing about my account. All the codes on here always worked for me and I’ve been with them 10 years but NOTHING works for me anymore. Not impressed.. I loved getting the few bob off and using the bnpl codes with the discount codes. Codes that people are saying are valid just won’t work for me anymore. Makes me a sad shopper �� Miss my aul codes terrible �� I love a bargain

Did you try the 10% off code I just posted?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭civis_liberalis

MJWXF
    10% off. Valid till 09/09/18

Invalid for me.

Brand new account FYI. Never bought from catalogue before, wasn't buying on credit.

Invalid for me.

Brand new account FYI. Never bought from catalogue before, wasn't buying on credit.

New customers usually get 20% off their first order, code should be on a banner at the top of the little woods home page

• Advertisement

20% off full price fashion and footwear,
    Code; GET20

• Registered Users Posts: 3 catriona303

Pass it on! 20% off when you spend €50 on full price Fashion & Footwear using code GET20. Ends 21.08 T&Cs apply Opt out txt STOP to 50100

Hi How.gareth ..I did try it and my order was over €50 ...it always is with littlewoods, I get carried away :) having said that I’m always in credit as I’m good with my bills but I never seem to get discounts sent to me :( Although I’ve used so many code from this forum over the last few years ... I’m sure they’ve limited my account to using a certain amount of a codes per year.

The Villas wrote: »
    Hi How.gareth ..I did try it and my order was over €50 ...it always is with littlewoods, I get carried away :) having said that I’m always in credit as I’m good with my bills but I never seem to get discounts sent to me :( Although I’ve used so many code from this forum over the last few years ... I’m sure they’ve limited my account to using a certain amount of a codes per year.

How to get your 20% discount off ALL Fashion & Footwear excluding Sale Items: Place an order by 21/08/18 using code GET20. Your order will then be reduced by the relevant amount. The code cannot be used at the same time as other offer codes. Sale items, Financial Services products and delivery charges are excluded from the offer. Please note that if you return items from the order the discount will be reversed.

No reason for it not to work for you, unless you put sale items in there. Code is on their facebook page and website. Maybe phone in your order with code if they are all full price Fashion/footwear?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Jenny7367

I just used KPAJG and received 10%.

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭nitros7

20% off with get20 until 21/8/18

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭freesia1

nitros7 wrote: »
    20% off with get20 until 21/8/18

Worked for me. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Anyone know if you order a mattress from LW, will they take away the old one?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,978 ✭✭✭✭celtic-chick

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Anyone know if you order a mattress from LW, will they take away the old one?
    No they don't take the old one away

If you order over 150, you get the option to 6 months BNPL when you checkout

• Advertisement

MJWXF
    10% off everything

• Registered Users Posts: 85,231 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

MJWQC 20% over €50 - Daily Star - Back to School

Codes haven’t worked for me in a long time. But KPAJG just worked for 10% off just now :D. Delighted! I have tried that code in June and it didn’t work so I don’t know what changed as to why it worked this time.

KPAJG 10%

20% off full price fashion and footwear,
    Code; GET20

The code worked for me a couple of days ago. THANK YOU. I’ve just purchased more stuff and another code worked for me too so I’m not banned :D Although I did try KPAJG in the past and it didn’t work but it worked this time. God loves a trier, eh ;) Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭billbond4

Any working codes?

billbond4 wrote: »
    Any working codes?

Nowt working for me at the moment unfortunately

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Got one off a friend MJWQ6
    15% on fashion and footwear.
    10% off selected home & electricals.
    Expires 7/10/2018.