Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

il-2 cliff's of Dover with teamfusion mods on multplayer

Options
  • 14-01-2016 5:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi Guys
    Do anyone here play il-2 cliff's of Dover with team fusion mods on multiplayer ? I'm with ACG and I'm having a great time with them but I miss one thing and that is there is no Irish members I'm the only one in the German side. If anyone is interested in flying WW2 fighter's BF109 and 110s hurricanes and spitfires in Battle of Britain please check out ACG website(aircombatgroup). It would be nice to see a few more Irish flyers joining up.
    also check out ACG on YOU TUBE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

I recently purchased battle of stalingrad, but still trying to get my controls set up properly. Flying with TM hotas warthog, satiek combat rudder pedals and Trackir 5.

• Registered Users Posts: 33 jackman1

That sounds like a very good set up you have. I don't fly B,O,S, that much i'm sorry to say i find it a bit rigged in graphics and the aircraft modeling is a bit poor. Do you have cliff's of Dover?

I don't have cliffs of dover but im impressed by the content by air combat group and I'm considering getting it.

€9.99 on steam, and now I have it.

• Advertisement

When you have it downloaded go to http://teamfusion.theairtacticalassaultgroup.com/ and download all the patches. There is a step by step guide on how to do it on the some website. The next thing you will need is Teamspeak 3 and a headset so you can talk to other pilots.

Let me know When you are set up and i'll meet you on the ACG teamspeak channel my name on it is 5./ JG26 jackman

I'll probably get around to this over the weekend.

Cool and if you can get it done before Sunday evening 18:00 you can join in on the weekly campaign you do not have to be any good and the lads are very welcoming :)

Advertisement