Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reebok Z9 Threadmill

Options
  • 14-01-2016 12:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,308 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Got the Z9 treadmill form Reebok and I know that I can switch between KM and Miles but the thing is there is no reference\indication on screen as to which you are on at any time. The booklet says to hold "Mode" and "Program" buttons at the same time and you can switch between but all that shows on screen is either "10" or "16" - does that makes sense to anyone?

Also, the speed indicator goes from 0-10 for miles and 0-16 for Km, I presume that is mph\kph (e.g. 5mph\kph) - it doesnt show kph or mph on screen, just 4.5, 6.7, etc.

Apart from this, I love it - it was a great price and will definitely keep me running when the weather doesn't play nice (which it isnt really at the moment). Lovely design, mp3 support and really easy to setup

Many thanks!

Advertisement