Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are These Dumbbells Any Good?

Options
  • 13-01-2016 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭

http://www.mcsport.ie/p/bodymax-325kg-selectabell-db-pair----/wtfd2104

I want to start training at home but have limited space so thinking of buying these dumbbells and an adjustable bench. I can only barbell bench around 70 kg so weight wise these should be fine and as for squats was thinking I can start doing split squats/Bulgarian squats using these too.

However, these are expensive so just wondering is there a better dumbbell alternative? I priced buying 2" Olympic dumbbell bars and weight plates (10kg, 5kg, 2.5kg and 1.25kg x 4) and that was €100 cheaper than the adjustable's but added up to 40 kg per barbell. However, I reckon that the extra €100 might be worth it as the 10 kg plates could be clunky for a barbell and it wont be as convenient as the adjustables. Any advice would be great, cheers.

Comments

Advertisement