Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Xbox - Fireteam Finder

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,455 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Despite practically everyone moving over to The Division, i was thinking of trying to organise a run atflawless crota ver the weekend if anyone is up for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Despite practically everyone moving over to The Division, i was thinking of trying to organise a run atflawless crota ver the weekend if anyone is up for it?

Haven't been around much lately, but send me a message on Live if you are getting a group together for this. I'm up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 minkybananas

HI guys, I'm just picking up destiny again after a long spell away, I've done the raid a good bit, and I'm interested in getting prepared for the hard mode raid. I'm trying to get touch of malice at the minute, and I've already done most of the calcified fragments, just need some help with court of oryx ones. Also looking to try and get black spindle! Add me up if you're interested anyway, I'm always good to help anybody out too, even if it is of no real benefit to me.
    Xbox one : minkybananas

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MOTORH34D12

My gamertag is MOTORH34D12 on xbox 1 invite me to pvp or raid and my dad is jonnycivic just so you know who i am

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

My gamertag is MOTORH34D12 on xbox 1 invite me to pvp or raid and my dad is jonnycivic just so you know who i am

I can vouch for his PvP skills. Will carry :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Xbox1 and PS4 in one family... Whoa, thats bound to cause a lot of rows!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

It's like, a Banker living with Civil Servant.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Nah, hes not allowed bring his filthy Xbox to my house :P He has to suffer and play my playstation when hes over haha

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Nah, hes not allowed bring his filthy Xbox to my house :P He has to suffer and play my playstation when hes over haha

Time to purchase a second PS then. Level up his favourite class, then ye can tag team crucible and trials, Raids and PoE. Basically just father and son Fireteam. None of this false stats on your PvP as he's sooooooo much better than you. ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Time to purchase a second PS then. Level up his favourite class, then ye can tag team crucible and trials, Raids and PoE. Basically just father and son Fireteam. None of this false stats on your PvP as he's sooooooo much better than you. ;)

When I can afford another PS he can have one :P all his friends are on Xbox so he will prbably tell me to get lost with the PS haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,797 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

jonnycivic wrote: »
    When I can afford another PS he can have one :P all his friends are on Xbox so he will prbably tell me to get lost with the PS haha

Kids these days are spoilt. PS and an Xbox :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Kids these days are spoilt. PS and an Xbox :D

Back in our day all we had was a rock and two sticks... and we had to share the rock!!

Drop me a message if anybody is looking to do some Court of Oryx or Prison of Elders.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MOTORH34D12

Anybody up for hard raid with oryx checkpoint.Message me if you want to join

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Demeyes1

Xbox One

33 165

14322785_1819054681669238_7950052647532862846_n.jpg?oh=0ddec449598c097c8466a6d50a38a193&oe=5877EF57

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,136 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Above kind of posts have no place here, any more of that kind of thing will result in infractions and/or bans.

Also, if people have issues with a post please report it rather than responding on thread, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Any helpful guardians out there want to help me run 3 nightfalls and maybe some forge if I can find some offerings tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Any helpful guardians out there want to help me run 3 nightfalls and maybe some forge if I can find some offerings tonight ?

hope to be on tonight, wouldn't mind at some stage trying the nightfall at least once or twice (my warlock not high enough yet).

Has anyone finished the nightfall yet? Does the cheese spot help ?

Yeah I'll run a Nightfall if we can't get a raid team together. Send me an invite if you see me on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

I'm around after 10 if anyone is looking for an extra body for a raid or anything.

Vialli101

Any Xbox lads running the raid tonight that want to bring along a firsttimer ?

Any Xbox lads running the raid tonight that want to bring along a firsttimer ?

Hopefully yes, we were actually short one last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Any raids going on tonight?

Or, if possible, anyone wanna help me finish of the no time to explain quest? I'm on the VoG part

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭Possedion

anyone need to join up to complete the 'be the battery' exotic quest? (xbox)
    running titan - need warlock / hunter.

Lads I just got an auld xbox one and destiny so I'll be online the odd time with it :) my gt is PoppaClamp

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,136 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Deleted a few posts there, would appreciate if people didn't clog up the thread with off topic chit chat as it just reduces the visibility of posts looking for people to play with. Thanks.

V9 wrote: »
    Any raids going on tonight?

Or, if possible, anyone wanna help me finish of the no time to explain quest? I'm on the VoG part

If you still need to do VOG, will try to jump in some night, always like a trip down into the vault.

Anyone (5 of ye) around Friday evening/night to do the RotM Raid and help me get Optimus Prime ? Im on step 8 of the quest. Thanks

• Advertisement

Anyone (5 of ye) around Friday evening/night to do the RotM Raid and help me get Optimus Prime ? Im on step 8 of the quest. Thanks

Yup, should be. I think the Gonz needs to do the OP quest aswell.

Advertisement