Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Greatest Story Never Told

Options
  • 08-01-2016 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭

First of a series of articles I am writing for the42.ie

Might be of interest so some, might not. Will be blogging on the 42 every Thursday taking a broad view of all things health & fitness related then getting into the nuts and bolts of exercise and nutrition strategies down the line... free info for the masses!

http://www.the42.ie/kieran-hegarty-fitness-blog-the-greatest-story-never-told-2532702-Jan2016/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,394 ✭✭✭Transform

COH wrote: »
    First of a series of articles I am writing for the42.ie

Might be of interest so some, might not. Will be blogging on the 42 every Thursday taking a broad view of all things health & fitness related then getting into the nuts and bolts of exercise and nutrition strategies down the line... free info for the masses!

http://www.the42.ie/kieran-hegarty-fitness-blog-the-greatest-story-never-told-2532702-Jan2016/
    free info - it will never work!

Like the emphasis on the learning of a new skill versus people overly focusing on fat loss as a primary goal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭COH

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Strength & Conditioning coaching, life coaching etc thats all well and good.

Do you offer professional deadly person coaching?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

conzy wrote: »
    Strength & Conditioning coaching, life coaching etc thats all well and good.

Do you offer professional deadly person coaching?

Every bender's a life coach these days!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

PS - you need more digs at lance armstrong and mma in your articles

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,085 ✭✭✭COH

Hanley wrote: »
    PS - you need more digs at lance armstrong and mma in your articles

Believe me - when Lance announces his MMA debut I'll be all over it like EPO on a racing singlet

Advertisement