Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Foil Arms and Hog

• 04-01-2016 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,692 ✭✭✭ highgiant1985

I saw the sketch comedy group Foil Arms and Hog live recently and long story short I liked them enough to look up some more of their stuff online.

Imagine my delight when I found out our very own boards.ie is featured on one of their sketches. The sketch is called "The Real Web Summit". It covers a few websites but I think it covers boards.ie pretty well and shows how we're all such upbeat and happy people :D

Any one else a fan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,582 ✭✭✭✭ DrumSteve

I can see this ending well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭ Samaris

Haha, yeah, seen that one before and snickered at it. Especially the pop-up ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,017 ✭✭✭✭ Ken.

Mod-Moved to cool vids. Please read the local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 Paramite Pie

Discovered these guys a few weeks ago -- absolutely loved them!

There's not many Irish Youtubers and even less doing sketch comedy. Actually, not a lot of sketches on youtube at all compared to all the other catagories.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,920 CMod ✭✭✭✭ Pawwed Rig

Saw them a few years ago. They are very funny live. You often see them performing in the International for only a little cash entry fee.

• Advertisement
Advertisement