Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Foil Arms and Hog

Options
  • 04-01-2016 1:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,776 ✭✭✭

I saw the sketch comedy group Foil Arms and Hog live recently and long story short I liked them enough to look up some more of their stuff online.

Imagine my delight when I found out our very own boards.ie is featured on one of their sketches. The sketch is called "The Real Web Summit". It covers a few websites but I think it covers boards.ie pretty well and shows how we're all such upbeat and happy people :D

Any one else a fan?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

I can see this ending well.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,544 ✭✭✭Samaris

Haha, yeah, seen that one before and snickered at it. Especially the pop-up ad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-Moved to cool vids. Please read the local charter before posting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭Paramite Pie

Discovered these guys a few weeks ago -- absolutely loved them!

There's not many Irish Youtubers and even less doing sketch comedy. Actually, not a lot of sketches on youtube at all compared to all the other catagories.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,293 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Saw them a few years ago. They are very funny live. You often see them performing in the International for only a little cash entry fee.

• Advertisement
Advertisement