Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starting off with Fitness!

Options
  • 03-01-2016 1:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,517 ✭✭✭

Hey Everyone.

So basically over the time of my short(ish) life i haven't really been the most fittest person. I wouldn't call myself Overweight as such but more on the Chubby side.

Nearly every year for the past 4 years i have said this year i will do something and become fitter and lose the pounds. :cool:

I do feel now i really need to stop talking and get moving. I really want to cut out the bad stuff i eat and snack on a daily basis. I really do feel guilty more then ever because i know its wrong what i am doing. It's easy to start off doing exercise but i do need some information on how to get the best results over the coming months.

Diet is one thing but i feel i should be doing a lot more exercise such as Brisk Walking/Running and maybe doing a gym class or two during the week.

If anyone has any other suggestions i would really like to hear them. Because it's easy enough to do some of those things i said but is there many other approaches i could start on?

Thanks guys! :)

Advertisement