Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer

Options
  • 02-01-2016 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I am looking for a Personal Trainer in South Dublin. Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I am looking for a Personal Trainer in South Dublin. Does anyone have any recommendations ?

Ant particular part of south Dublin that's preferable?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Potatoe Eater

Donnybrook, Sandyford, Dundrum or areas that are close to these.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,323 ✭✭✭✭ted1

What's your budget , that's the real decider

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Potatoe Eater

Not too sure how much they cost. At the moment I pay €66 (just for the gym) a month and I am not driving myself hard enough. I guess the ideal would be something like €25 a session. Dont know if thats possible ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭Taboola

Not too sure how much they cost. At the moment I pay €66 (just for the gym) a month and I am not driving myself hard enough. I guess the ideal would be something like €25 a session. Dont know if thats possible ?

If you pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

You might get a session for 25e in a commercial gym but for a decent PT you need to up your budget.

http://www.dominicmunnelly.ie/ is based in South Dublin.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Larry Doyle in Southside gym in Sandyford is excellent. Competitive rates too. Pretty sure he has a class as well as PT options if you're on a budget.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Larry / Dominic as mentioned.

If your budget doesn't stretch to their rates, look instead at a group PT option.

eg something like CrossFit Sandyford.

Think it's about €40/week and you get what is effectively 3-4 group personal training sessions for that.

...and the reason I mention CF:S is because I know what they do is closer to tranditionally defined S&C stuff than CF, for anyone reading who's about to set their keyboard alight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,409 ✭✭✭RedXIV

Cheers guys, came on for exactly this :D

Advertisement