Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you, whoopsa

Options
1235»

Comments

Ah lads. Thanks so much for the loveliness :)

It's been, eh - fun?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Ah lads. Thanks so much for the loveliness :)

It's been, eh - fun?

Just so you don't go cold turkey I've decided that if Kneemos starts a thread I'll move it to cool vids so you can deal with it. Wean you out slowly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭Darkglasses

Absolutely outstanding mod, toughest job going and did it extremely well. Well done

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,098 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Great service around here - a massive credit to the site. One of those incredibly dedicated mods who made AH what it is today (which is a hell of a lot less intimidating, so far as I am concerned anyway, than it was before she took on the role)

Well done and enjoy a very well deserved "retirement" from modding this place.

Oh, and I have never paid more for any women to take her clothes off than I did for Whoopsa....:o

:pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

Beasty wrote: »

Oh, and I have never paid more for any women to take her clothes off than I did for Whoopsa....:o

:pac:
    You not married with kids? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,098 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Stheno wrote: »
    You not married with kids? :pac:
    That was all funded with charm rather than cash
    :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Aw just noticed that whoopsadaisydoodles has actually closed her account and left the site.

Hope all ok if you read this whoops.

Or perhaps she's an undercover re-reg, who knows ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Pink Fairy

Now that's a shame, hope she comes back and that's it's just a move to reinvent herself a little

• Registered Users Posts: 17,440 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

I read on another forum that she was trampled by a stampede of blood hungry badgers at least 12 months ago and that one of those badgers had actually taken over her account since, when the mods found out they were going to ban the account because she was technically sharing her account with a badger which is against the rules but they let it go because the badger was actually doing a great job. Not sure what happened the badger in the end. Who knows really, did I enjoy whoopsies posts or the badgers? I guess we will never know.

R.I.P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

Massive shame. She's a lovely lady with a unique sense of humour.

I started a thread on a previous account a few years ago about a bad day I was having. A few minutes later I got a PM off whoopsadaisydoodles with a link to a €10 voucher for Amazon. Cheered me up no end.

One in a million.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭beks101

Ah balls to that, why do the best ones always leave.

I've been knocking around boards and AH for far too many years now, albeit sporadically at times, and it's always a massive disappointment to see that a poster whose personality I'd always enjoyed has called it a day. So bloody many of them too.

Whoopsa's posts always made me smile, laugh, cry or want to applaud for the smack of common sense and cop-on off them usually at a time when it was sorely needed. Won't be the same without her around here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

She must have been on everyone's mind yesterday, I started a thread in legends of boards for her :D

Fat Christy is also AWOL :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,318 ✭✭✭✭Menas

smash wrote: »
    She must have been on everyone's mind yesterday, I started a thread in legends of boards for her :D

A savage double whammy. Hopefully both will come back at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

I have a feeling both are still around......

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

I'm whoopsadaisydoodles

<_<

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 32,513 ✭✭✭✭Lucyfur

Duggy747 wrote: »
    I'm whoopsadaisydoodles

<_<

>_>

And so's my wife

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭whatismyname

Oooh cool. Thanks for the heads up. I'd never even heard of this Legends of Boards place :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I read on another forum that she was trampled by a stampede of blood hungry badgers at least 12 months ago and that one of those badgers had actually taken over her account since, when the mods found out they were going to ban the account because she was technically sharing her account with a badger which is against the rules but they let it go because the badger was actually doing a great job. Not sure what happened the badger in the end. Who knows really, did I enjoy whoopsies posts or the badgers? I guess we will never know.

R.I.P

This is not in the terms and conditions. My badger who is a self proclaimed expert at T&C decyphering has attested to that. I trust her.

#BadgLife

Advertisement