Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2016 Royal Rumble Surprise Returns * dont read if you want to be totally surprised*

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Angron wrote: »
    Is Hurricane not in TNA in some capacity or other?

Hes on TNA creative,seen most recently on screen when Tigre Uno won the X division title

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Hes on TNA creative,seen most recently on screen when Tigre Uno won the X division title

won't be making an appearance so, pity he'd def be a fun inclusion and his music would def suit a rumble appearance.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

won't be making an appearance so, pity he'd def be a fun inclusion and his music would def suit a rumble appearance.

I remember one year, though i may be wrong, that WWE brought in for a rumble talent like Chris Masters and Carlito but didnt use them on the day.

Id like 4 rumble surprises.

1. AJ Styles...obviously since hes more or less signed.

2, NXT Guy - Sami Zayn.... to go after Owens.

3 NXT Guy 2 - Kenta

4 longshot -Penegon Jnr

Most likely it will be Khali to have a three way abttle with Strowman and Show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

Hardcore Holly, Flash Funk, Gillberg (with all rumours of Goldberg coming back) and Al Snow (does he still work for TNA?) for a Job Squad/Social Outcast confrontation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

My Picks

Brian Kendrick
    Albert(tensai)
    Chris Masters
    Kenta
    Fit Finlay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

My surprise guesses: Kurt Angle (wont happen)
    Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Vader and Jake Roberts

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,858 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

CM Punk..? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I'd love..... Ken Shamrock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Papa Shango

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Samoa Joe 1 & AJ Styles 2 the former TNA boys have the ring to themselves for a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Not sure if this has been asked before, is this event pay per view only? Will it be repeated on the normal sky sports in the days after the event? Cheers

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Given that it's one of the big four, I'd say it'd be a safe bet to assume it's PPV only.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭Salmon

Thanks for that! I'm sure I remember years ago they used to show it a few days later on sky sports, I guess times have changed!:o

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Salmon wrote:
    Thanks for that! I'm sure I remember years ago they used to show it a few days later on sky sports, I guess times have changed!

Could be wrong but pretty sure WWE Network (online) are running a free month trial promotion which means you could watch the Rumble for free on that and unsubscribe before the next month. It'd mean you can also watch it whenever you want once the event has aired as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,589 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

Will there even be any "surprise" entrants this year?? It looked all 30 spots were filled up on Raw??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

When and where was that??

MrMac84 wrote: »
    When and where was that??

Styles teased his debut over the weekend in The UK, noting on the mic at a RevPro event that should a Rumble match slot be "open for him", he would take it.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,338 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

These kind of promo's will help the Network get more sub's for the RR I would think and you can bet then that AJ won't appear till RAW the next night which isn't on the Network.

Takers personal trainer put a video of him doing 405kg deadlifts online, could be nothing other than Taker staying in shape, but generally photos and videos of him in the gym always seem to surface right before a return. Rumble appearence perhaps?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Takers personal trainer put a video of him doing 405kg deadlifts online, could be nothing other than Taker staying in shape, but generally photos and videos of him in the gym always seem to surface right before a return. Rumble appearence perhaps?

450 lbs surely :eek: or Taker is like going to bench a cow or something daft at WrestleMania

• Registered Users Posts: 37,871 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Triple h will not be in the rumble itself but when it's gets to the final 2 (reigns and someone else) he will come out when reigns is on top and attack him and order the other guy to throw reigns out but the other guy has an argument with triple h and punches him only for reigns to Come from behind and eliminate the superstar and win the rumble.

It's hard to predict who that other guy could be.

Lesner will be eliminated by strowman I think

ERG89 wrote:
    450 lbs surely or Taker is like going to bench a cow or something daft at WrestleMania

Hahah sorry forgive the typo.

Advertisement