Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XB1 Season 1 Off Season Schedule + Draft day Poll

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭tripperman

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    I finished all my scouting there now too! Really like how you can see their combine figures without using scouting points

Adds an extra twist to drafting and you can't double tap a button and waste 1000 points on something silly with scouting ether

• Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

I may have made an error. I went in, saw I was over the cap, so released some players in a panic. Then I realised that the reason I was over the cap was because I had peding negotiations so I canceled them and now I'm back on the green. However I think I may have incurred penalties for releasing the players. I'm apparently still 9m on the right side of the cap so I don't know what's happening.

Edit: Actually I've checked the salary page. The cap is 148m. I have salaries of 108m plus penalties of 24m meaning I have 16m still free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    I may have made an error. I went in, saw I was over the cap, so released some players in a panic. Then I realised that the reason I was over the cap was because I had peding negotiations so I canceled them and now I'm back on the green. However I think I may have incurred penalties for releasing the players. I'm apparently still 9m on the right side of the cap so I don't know what's happening.

Edit: Actually I've checked the salary page. The cap is 148m. I have salaries of 108m plus penalties of 24m meaning I have 16m still free.

Mhmm, we can clear your cap penalty but I'll leave that one to Perrin!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

You could release AP to free up more space, just to be sure your'e definitely ok

That's not what I'm after, I'll happily take the penalty! Just hope I'm not over the cap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Half of that 16mil is for your draft picks you probably only have 9 to work with

I'll find out after the advance anyway!

Mhmm, we can clear your cap penalty but I'll leave that one to Perrin!

Can you really clear cap?, iv'e roughly 6.5m of cpu cap on the books and did ye advance?

Can you really clear cap?, iv'e roughly 6.5m of cpu cap on the books and did ye advance?

I didn't advance as Perrin hadn't been on as of yet so don't know if he got any more work done. Advance when I get home 2morrow

We can only clear cap space if there was a genuine mistake that would totally screw the persons season, otherwise we have to live with it unfortunately

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,331 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I didn't advance as Perrin hadn't been on as of yet so don't know if he got any more work done. Advance when I get home 2morrow

We can only clear cap space if there was a genuine mistake that would totally screw the persons season, otherwise we have to live with it unfortunately
    Advance away cause I never hit ready up,not got much time lately so haven't been around much.
    I can jump on in a bit anyway and advance.

• Advertisement

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Advance away cause I never hit ready up,not got much time lately so haven't been around much.
    I can jump on in a bit anyway and advance.

Would you do that P? I'd like to make sure I haven't madea pigs ear of it.

Would you do that P? I'd like to make sure I haven't madea pigs ear of it.
    Can't get on for another half hour,sorry.

Can't get on for another half hour,sorry.

I'll be up, watching making a Murderer and I'm gripped!

I'll be up, watching making a Murderer and I'm gripped!
    It's on stage 3,giffney must have advanced it.

It's on stage 3,giffney must have advanced it.

I have no idea to be honest. Think we have been moving on quicker than we had originally planned.

I have no idea to be honest. Think we have been moving on quicker than we had originally planned.
    Right,gonna leave the advancing to Giffney if thats the case.
    Also its just gonna mean a longer wait for the draft,unless a new poll is done up.

Also its just gonna mean a longer wait for the draft,unless a new poll is done up.

I advanced it to stage 3 but was thinking of doing it again because everyone but 2 people were on while I was doing it

I'll advanced at 6ish to the final stage

Monday is out front for the draft, but after making it this quickly threw FA, it would be a long wait to the draft, I don't mind what day it's on to be honest, if you's want to move it up to keep things moving quickly I'm good with that

If its an early draft, Tomorrow or Friday night would suit me as iv'e a game elsewhere to fit in, happy to wait til monday to

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I'd prefer the draft to be this week, too, if possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Same as above, anytime after 7pm thurs or Friday

Advanced

Picked up josh Gordon and my backup running back! Lost out to rock in for our CB but I'll take the cap space for resigning big players next year

Calvin Johnson
    Josh Gordon
    Mike Wallace

Them wide receivers tho...

Advanced

Picked up josh Gordon and my backup running back! Lost out to rock in for our CB but I'll take the cap space for resigning big players next year

Calvin Johnson
    Josh Gordon
    Mike Wallace

Them wide receivers tho...
    Well I see playing man coverage will now be pointless against you.

Well I see playing man coverage will now be pointless against you.

I think only hope I have is to break teddy on him before he throws the ball, or else I draft Pendleton the stud cb

Can someone go into the salaries section and check my cap space. Thanks. I'm the lions.

I pulled out of signing Gordon, I decided to let you have him Giff, happy to place my trust in my young WR's, they may not look much now, but they'll be well known by the end of the season

Can someone go into the salaries section and check my cap space. Thanks. I'm the lions.
    Looks like you have'll about 7m free after the draft.

13.5m with a 2015 penalty of 24.7m, and 6.65 rookie reserve

tripperman wrote: »
    I think only hope I have is to break teddy on him before he throws the ball, or else I draft Pendleton the stud cb
    He had a pretty good combine alright,decent draft for CB's I reckon.

• Advertisement

He had a pretty good combine alright,decent draft for CB's I reckon.

That 97 speed that's faster then all bad two wrs, good draft for cbs, not so good for safetys or linebackers, what's the qbs like anyone scout them,

Advertisement