Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend me a tablet

Options
  • 26-12-2015 10:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

I am on the hunt for a tablet and every time I seem to make my mind up, a bad review seems to change my mind! My criteria at the moment:

- Max €250 (preferably with a cover included for that price)
    - 8 or 9 inch. Would possibly push to 10 inch. 7 inch is definitely too small
    - Must be available in a bricks and mortar shop (I will be buying it with a one for all voucher)
    - 16 GB with a micro SD slot
    - 32 GB if no micro SD slot

Argos are doing the Nexus 9 for €252 which was possibly a runner, but the lack of micro SD slot and a number of dodgy reviews has put me off.

I've currently got my eye on the Samsung Tab 4. 8 inch will cost €220, 10 inch will cost €250. Does it sound like a good deal or is there anything else out there?

Thanks!

Comments

Advertisement