Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I buy amazon gift cards/credit with one4all gift card?

Options
  • 24-12-2015 12:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭

Apologies if this is in the wrong section.

I have two one4all gift cards, and I would like to convert them into amazon.de vouchers or codes that can be added in and taken off of my total at the checkout. Could anybody help me and let me know if this is possible? I have a feeling it's not after trying to find out, but I'm hoping somebody here can tell me I'm wrong.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Spocker

Not directly you can't, but you can use this:

https://www.vplusprepaid.com/

to convert €100 of your One4All to a €92 Prepaid Mastercard that could be used on Amazon.de. The only downside is that the max balance you can have on the Mastercard at any time is €100

• Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

Spocker wrote: »
    Not directly you can't, but you can use this:

https://www.vplusprepaid.com/

to convert €100 of your One4All to a €92 Prepaid Mastercard that could be used on Amazon.de. The only downside is that the max balance you can have on the Mastercard at any time is €100

The only downside? Apart from them ripping you off to the tune of 8%?

The only downside? Apart from them ripping you off to the tune of 8%?

They're upfront about the cost; you don't have to use their service, so I wouldn't call it a rip-off

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I think one4alls can be cashed in using their own site, for a fee. Many would have gotten ones at the 250 euro limit as christmas bonuses. It can be cheaper to cash it in and spend it in shops that do not accept them.

rubadub wrote: »
    I think one4alls can be cashed in using their own site, for a fee. Many would have gotten ones at the 250 euro limit as christmas bonuses. It can be cheaper to cash it in and spend it in shops that do not accept them.

The fee is €8 - they won't/can't cash them when they were given by an employer (as they were tax free)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Spocker wrote: »
    The fee is €8 - they won't/can't cash them when they were given by an employer (as they were tax free)
    Never knew that, so is there any other way to "launder"/convert them if given as a bonus?

obviously they could be sold on adverts etc but is there any other way?

rubadub wrote: »
    Never knew that, so is there any other way to "launder"/convert them if given as a bonus?

obviously they could be sold on adverts etc but is there any other way?

The vplusprepaid site is the only other one I've come across

Advertisement