Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdry vouchers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

hi there, is there any vouchers for this going round? would love one thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

hi there, is there any vouchers for this going round? would love one thanks

ive one if you want. not sure how to get it to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

Ideo wrote: »

Thank you!! could you send me a PM with the image of receipt/voucher? would that work

Also does this work in Kildare outlet store?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,527 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Ideo wrote: »

Or you can post it to me! In return I'll give €2 on your behalf to cover postage to the first homeless person I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭battser

A picture of the vouchers should work I would imagine.

IF anyone else has one I would take one aswel. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

Thank you!! could you send me a PM with the image of receipt/voucher? would that work

Also does this work in Kildare outlet store?

Sorry, only getting on this now.

The voucher can't be used in Kildare village - it says so in the small print

Also don't think a picture will work. The card is proper thick, like a business card

Voucher expires cob tomorrow. I'll be in town (college green) about 5 today if anyone wants it. I have two. Pm me your number if so and I'll call around 5pm

Advertisement