Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place buy work shirts online?

Options
  • 14-12-2015 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

I'm over due an update of the work shirts.

Any suggestions on the best place (online or in a shop but I'm guessing online is cheaper) I can get some fairly decent and relatively cheap work shirts? €20-€35 kinda price I'm hoping for.

Never shopped online for clothes so no idea really where the best place to look is.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,087 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

Well, for work shirts cheap isn't really the best option as they won't look best, the collars won't work well with ties, etc. That's just my experience.

If you are buying in bulk, I'd recommend TM Lewin - you can get 5 shirts as a deal that makes it cheaper than buying each shirt individually. It works out at €26 a shirt, if you buy 5 at once.

I'd recommend the slim fit cutaway collar, as seen here (the slim fit just makes the shirt non-baggy, it isn't really that slim).

You can get them delivered for free to the store in Dublin and go in and pick them up, otherwise there's a delivery charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 198 ✭✭KlausFlouride

If you are near one, try TK Maxx.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

Well, for work shirts cheap isn't really the best option as they won't look best, the collars won't work well with ties, etc. That's just my experience.

No tie needed, just the shirts.

Thanks for the advice though. Looking at those shirts now, they look good.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭shawty

If you are near one, try TK Maxx.

There's one near by work, I'll take a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

• Advertisement
Advertisement