Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Ikea Xmas Mulled Wine

• 11-12-2015 12:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 rustyzip

Does anyone know if Ikea are selling mulled wine this Xmas, can't see it online :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭ amen

I haven't seen but it you could try making your own. Its quick and easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭ Dolbert

Lidl have some.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,766 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭ Toots

They've got this mulled juice thing, it's like non alcoholic wine. It's a bit sickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 rustyzip

Toots wrote: »
    They've got this mulled juice thing, it's like non alcoholic wine. It's a bit sickly.

Aahhhh.... I think that's the one I'm after actually and I'm going to mix alcoholic wine into it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,155 ✭✭✭ Dolbert

I made a pot of it yesterday, I mixed a bottle of Lidl non-alcoholic 'mulled punch', a bottle of cheap red wine and a litre of grape juice. It was really nice, not very alcoholic though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement