Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Ikea Xmas Mulled Wine

Options
  • 11-12-2015 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if Ikea are selling mulled wine this Xmas, can't see it online :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,781 ✭✭✭amen

I haven't seen but it you could try making your own. Its quick and easy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Lidl have some.

• Administrators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,905 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Toots

They've got this mulled juice thing, it's like non alcoholic wine. It's a bit sickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭rustyzip

Toots wrote: »
    They've got this mulled juice thing, it's like non alcoholic wine. It's a bit sickly.

Aahhhh.... I think that's the one I'm after actually and I'm going to mix alcoholic wine into it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

I made a pot of it yesterday, I mixed a bottle of Lidl non-alcoholic 'mulled punch', a bottle of cheap red wine and a litre of grape juice. It was really nice, not very alcoholic though!

• Advertisement
Advertisement