Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gym clothes

Options
  • 08-12-2015 4:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭

Anyone know a good website or shop to get some decent gym tops. Looking for a sleeveless that nice and comfortable. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭blindside88

Sportsworld do nice Karrimor running gear and it's reasonably priced, I bought some short sleeved tops for the gym but they have sleeveless as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Sportsworld do nice Karrimor running gear and it's reasonably priced, I bought some short sleeved tops for the gym but they have sleeveless as well

If you prefer to order online, try Sportsdirect. It is basically the online version of Sportsworld, but it is cheaper and has more choice.
    I got a couple of cheap Karrimor running t-shirts a while back and hated them. Would get better quality in Penneys. I have bought a few Adidas running t-shirts for about 13 quid each and found them great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭colossus-x

I find that JD sports are the best on-line for sports gear. Especially there sales are very good. I love the Duffer and Converse brands especially for cotton jogging pants that you can wear not only in the gym. Picked up 3 pairs at 30 euro a piece in their last sale and find them excellent quality and trendy where you'd pay 50+ and more for the equivalent NIKE or Addidas with the obligatory stripes down the legs that really aren't necessary. I find the gear in sportworld to be bland and not great quality and not necessarily good value, not that you couldn't get something OK from them.

Advertisement