Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

To bad ya'll lose out

  • 07-12-2015 10:51pm
    #1
    Registered Users Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ Aputernut


    I belong to many Christmas forums, and this for months already, but still can not post my new video I just uploaded to Utube today and already up to 103 viewers. Just too bad I can't post here get a message about being to new here to post?? been here for months now, I just don't get it?


Comments

  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc


    Aputernut wrote: »
    I belong to many Christmas forums, and this for months already, but still can not post my new video I just uploaded to Utube today and already up to 103 viewers. Just too bad I can't post here get a message about being to new here to post?? been here for months now, I just don't get it?

    You need to have at least 25 posts to post links. Like we wouldn't want any old person signing up just to advertise their stuff.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ Aputernut


    We don't advertise anything, we are simply an old couple who put months into creating and awesome Christmas display, outside for all to enjoy, inside just for us, I just uploaded to Utube today and already have 118 viewers, as I said I belong to many, many Xmas forums and not a one has such a rule? plus I am sure I posted at least 25 times.


  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc


    According to your post count you've only posted 14 times. If you get stuck in with the great conversations on this great forum you'll see your post count jump up in no time.


  • Registered Users Posts: 17 ✭✭✭ Aputernut


    In a day and a half I have 331 viewers on my Xmas Utube and getting rave reviews on all other Christmas forums.


  • Registered Users Posts: 21,832 ✭✭✭✭ endacl


    Aputernut wrote: »
    In a day and a half I have 331 viewers on my Xmas Utube and getting rave reviews on all other Christmas forums.

    Must rush over to YouTube immediately to check out your....


    ... meh. Can't be arsed.


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,313 Sam Kade


    endacl wrote: »
    Must rush over to YouTube immediately to check out your....


    ... meh. Can't be arsed.
    That's to bad ;)


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 607 sonny.knowles


    100,000 plus views is good going - well done!


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 Shannon757


    What's the video called on Utube?


This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement