Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Brom v Tottenham 3:00pm Saturday 5th December

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

Baggies living up yo their name by the state of the pitch. Crap all over it. What a shiote hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

walker caught again wtf does trippier have to do to get a start over this one trick donkey

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

davycc wrote:
    walker caught again wtf does trippier have to do to get a start over this one trick donkey

Trippier's been poor when he's gotten a chance. These draws will cost us. Chance to make ground on city and United today and didn't take it.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

On the plus side Chelsea tanked yet again....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,677 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Normal business has resumed. I don't mean that critically either, a draw at wba is a decent enough result considering united where 2nd in the league this morning and got well beaten, it's that kind of season.

It's a shame really was we have a great set of fixtures at the moment and could have really catapulted ourselves into the mix.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Eight draws this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

The draws could be the reason we fall short of top four. Could do with winning the next 3 or 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,283 ✭✭✭MonkieSocks

Kane getting booked again is also a worry.

What if he gets suspended :confused:

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

All these draws will get us nowhere and we won't get the wins until we get another out and out striker that we can bring in to try change the game when Harry's not doing the biz,we can't keep depending on him every week to be at his best,and I don't believe in the talk from poch that Chadli or Son can step in as strikers,that's not good enough if we want to progress this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭mushykeogh

tippspur wrote: »
    All these draws will get us nowhere

Its great only having one defeat, but four wins and four defeats gives us 4 more points than what we have now with the eight draws!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Everyone is giving out about draws as if we would usually win the games we don't draw. The fact is we've usually lost about 5 games by this stage of the season.

A draw away to the Baggies is neither a good nor a bad result. Doesn't harm our season at all. Chelsea lost at home and United drew at home.

Trippier's been poor when he's gotten a chance. These draws will cost us. Chance to make ground on city and United today and didn't take it.

trippier needs to start every in a row to show his true self rather than 10mins here and there ..

he didnt win burnley player of the year twice running bacause he is muck.

his crossing -passing and every bloody stat are miles ahead of brain dead walker

im hoping walker gets long term injured and tripp can take his chance

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭09_09_09

davycc wrote: »
    trippier needs to start every in a row to show his true self rather than 10mins here and there ..

he didnt win burnley player of the year twice running bacause he is muck.

his crossing -passing and every bloody stat are miles ahead of brain dead walker

im hoping walker gets long term injured and tripp can take his chance

You really don't like Walker. Do you?

Our fullbacks cannot cross ball for some reason. Is it the training or they are not good enough?

09_09_09 wrote: »
    You really don't like Walker. Do you?

Our fullbacks cannot cross ball for some reason. Is it the training or they are not good enough?

they are good enough to cross a decent ball its just rose and walker dont have 1 footballiing braincell between em and 9/10 times they hit their lazy crosses off the nearest defender ..:(

i play RB myself so maybe thats why i see more of walkers faults than his pluses

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Poch and the players have done very well this season considering the lack of investment in the squad by the club. We would have lost many of those drawn games in the past.

We could really challenge with a couple of quality signings in January.
    Doubt it will happen though.

Poch and the players have done very well this season considering the lack of investment in the squad by the club. We would have lost many of those drawn games in the past.

We could really challenge with a couple of quality signings in January.
    Doubt it will happen though.

Who would you suggest?

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭tomo75

Huntelaar

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

I'm a bit surprised nobody is talking about our draws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,072 ✭✭✭mass_debater

irishmover wrote: »
    I'm a bit surprised nobody is talking about our draws.

Tbh we'd have lost this one last year, with the way this weekends results have gone a draw is fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,547 ✭✭✭golfball37

Ormus wrote: »
    Who would you suggest?
    Janmaat from Newcastle.

• Advertisement

golfball37 wrote: »
    Janmaat from Newcastle.

Hard to tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 609 ✭✭✭Left Back on the Bench

People talking about Top signings and then name huntelaar n Janmatt. They're not "next level" signings at all

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Teams very rarely get "top" signings in January, and even if they do, they usually don't do much till the following year. I'd say we'll see one or two youngsters with good potential, and an older player with premiership experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

There was talk of Negredo on a loan deal, pretty much dashed with Neville's arrival.

Advertisement