Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW15 Captain

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

Are you now hoping for a Lukaku blank even though you have him, I hadn't realised he had ownership of 46%, lots of active players still.

He has an effective ownership of 109.1% in top 10k so he hurts anyone that didn't captain him now

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

He has an effective ownership of 109.1% in top 10k so he hurts anyone that didn't captain him now

I need to get Lukaku but as long as Vardy & Ighalo continue to bring in the points. I'd be a fool to sell them. The question is to stick or twist on Kane...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Interesting, you never stop learning:p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,690 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

Me and all. First time this season and we t with Vardy.

Kane has done well the last 5 weeks but I watched the hm game today and he was poor and got a yellow. Benched Aguero so vardy was the best of a bad bunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

Top 10k is so far away from me now that I can't even dream of it... yet (:cool:) so would not mind Lukaku scoring once or twice despite Ozil (C) such that the -4 to get him in for Aguero and not playing Simpson in a 4-4-2 was at least worth it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,438 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

Sturridge is where my hopes lie tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Sturridge is where my hopes lie tomorrow.

Same. Pray he starts!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

sheroman01 wrote: »
    Same. Pray he starts!

tumblr_ny7l7l5HxF1tarpbyo1_400.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭gar

Well F you any way Daniel Sturridge! That gamble well and truly backfired!

Advertisement