Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City Characters You'd Like To See Again

Options
  • 27-11-2015 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭

With Heather and Hughie having recently returned and with the news that Neasa Dillon is on her way back, what other characters would you like to see returning and what potential story would you like to see them involved in?

Personally I would love to see Louis return. He could buy the Ballantine and get embroiled in a custody battle over Jack.. No happy ever after for Carol.

They've obviously decided that Robbie is going to search for his birth mother and I've been wracking my brains to think what character of old who would be old enough to be his mother. Maybe Renee had twins - Robbie and Heather and Heather found her first..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,619 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Rocco!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,267 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Billy Meehan...seeing as he is dead they should introduce him again as his twin brother.

billymeehan.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Garrigan. The old dog.
    Jimmy Doyle.
    Natalie, I see she's in RedRock now, she could come back and run pub with Hughie.
    Barry O Hanlon, it must be 4 years since he was in it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Mad Lucy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,069 ✭✭✭✭Oscar Bravo

Barry o hanlon :):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,139 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yvonne
    Jimmy
    Tracey
    Dr. Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

I'd love to see Natalie come back, especially now that Hughie has the pub.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,758 ✭✭✭Laois_Man

Be a good twist if Harry Molloy shows up and finds Deloras happily married. I don't think his body was ever found was it? I know the actor fell out with them and walked out suddenly and it mightn't work if there was a new actor playing the character (ya wha)

Yer one Cloe was a nice bit of stuff

Yer man Terrence was a decent baddy I thought

Barry O'Hanlon was one of the best actors they ever had

SIDENOTE: It seems to me that Robbie's mother will turn out to be Mary from Glenroe!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,506 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

carols friend the prostitute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭AwaitYourReply

Billy Meehan played by Stuart Dunne
    Flynn - played by Don Baker
    Kay McCoy & Malachy (The Shelter)
    Harry Molloy/Shelley O'Connor affair
    Mike Gleeson (He first owned/ran the Restaurant with ex wife Yvonne Doyle)
    Louis Gleeson
    Frank the painter (Damian's old boss)
    Dr. Judith Dillon
    Dr Cawley? (Bob's brother)
    Troy Dowling (Leo's other son)
    Boyfriend of Louise Doyle when she first returned for her Mam's Rita Doyle's funeral)
    Nicola Prendergast & her overbearing mother!
    Father Bertie!
    Ray's wife...she was great!
    McAleer
    School Principal ...Mannion?
    Barry O'Hanlon
    Tracey without Dominick, Carol's friend the prostitute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85,139 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

carols friend the prostitute

Oh yes Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Slappy! He could get the newspaper back up and running. Rent a unit off paul, buy the printing supplies in spar and rent a room in the pod off rachel,she is after all the next big hotshot business person the new seamus mcaleere 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭Mongfinder General

Reggie. He was one evil fcuker.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Anne Clarke

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Clair

Just to hear him say "stay out of mallow" again

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭Coat22

Seamus McAleere - he must be due back no that developers are on the up again. And his solicitor wife / bit on the side.

It never was explained why such seemingly wealthy individuals lived in a sh1thole like Carrigstown

• Registered Users Posts: 8,718 ✭✭✭sudzs

Anne Clarke

Paddy Clarke.... he'd quickly call out Charlie on that crazy accent carry on of his!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Clair

Just to hear him say "stay out of mallow" again

My wish came true...but he never said his special line.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,619 ✭✭✭✭walshb

Rocco!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Heather

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42,080 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Neil Ferguson!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 225 ✭✭Steve The Barman

rita the MILF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

Myself. Once I get some stuff sorted I should be back drinking up the background next year. Yes, Stephen, return of the bald one is imminent.

Is Mcoys still still shot on Tuesday / Wednesday ?; because I need to know when I'll be feeling poorly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

KT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Oh whats her name, she used to be in bracken too or glenroe. I used to call her side eyes, she had big eyes that always looked to the side not crosseyed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Coat22 wrote: »
    Seamus McAleere - he must be due back no that developers are on the up again. And his solicitor wife / bit on the side.

It never was explained why such seemingly wealthy individuals lived in a sh1thole like Carrigstown

McAleer left town when Annette (his solicitor wife/bit on the side) died

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Billy Meehan played by Stuart Dunne
    Flynn - played by Don Baker
    Kay McCoy & Malachy (The Shelter)
    Harry Molloy/Shelley O'Connor affair
    Mike Gleeson (He first owned/ran the Restaurant with ex wife Yvonne Doyle)
    Louis Gleeson
    Frank the painter (Damian's old boss)
    Dr. Judith Dillon
    Dr Cawley? (Bob's brother)
    Troy Dowling (Leo's other son)
    Boyfriend of Louise Doyle when she first returned for her Mam's Rita Doyle's funeral)
    Nicola Prendergast & her overbearing mother!
    Father Bertie!
    Ray's wife...she was great!
    McAleer
    School Principal ...Mannion?
    Barry O'Hanlon
    Tracey without Dominick, Carol's friend the prostitute

Mike Gleeson died after being electrocuted by a dodgy wire when they were doing up what's now The Hungry Pig. His death brought Louis into it (although initially another guy turned up claiming to be Louis and tried to fleece Geraldine/Yvonne)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Cliff Walker

Ruadhri Dowens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭chuckles30

The young one that Dolores kinda adopted at one stage - she started off being a bit of a trouble maker, but finished up a lovely girl - can't think of her name. And she finished up living with the young lad with aspergers.....they were like an odd couple when they were house/flat sharing, but would like to see both of them again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭leche solara

chuckles30 wrote: »
    The young one that Dolores kinda adopted at one stage - she started off being a bit of a trouble maker, but finished up a lovely girl - can't think of her name. And she finished up living with the young lad with aspergers.....they were like an odd couple when they were house/flat sharing, but would like to see both of them again

That was Cleo

Advertisement