Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drug Testing in the IDFPA

Options
  • 27-11-2015 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

A remark was made to me that got me wondering. Obviously the IDFPA make a big thing about being drug free but what's their selection process for who to test?
    They state 10% of competitors get tested but is it random or do winners automatically get tested too?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Random testing. Though, it's probably about as random as my brown friends being randomly selected for a search in a US airport...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

Random testing. Though, it's probably about as random as my brown friends being randomly selected for a search in a US airport...

I get searched everytime I go through knock airport, a Lithuanian guy said it's because I look eastern European, I've no idea how to take that.
    So in the same vein if your bench is a bit too good they'll take you out the back for a poke?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Nah, pretty sure they've only a few test kits so theres not really many people getting tested.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I get searched everytime I go through knock airport, a Lithuanian guy said it's because I look eastern European, I've no idea how to take that.

With lube?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭deadlybuzzman

With lube?

I bet your Internet history is all kinds of weird

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

It's targeted.

No guarantee winners will be tested, but a lot of them are.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,560 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

I bet your Internet history is all kinds of weird

I just checked. IIf by 'weird' you mean 'dull', then it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭discus

The lady doth protest too much.

Advertisement