Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

DIY Christmas Crackers

• 25-11-2015 5:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,970 ✭✭✭✭ syklops

This year Im thinking of making my own christmas crackers. We have them every year(unless we forget to lay them) and unless you buy ridiculously expensive ones the gift inside tends to be fairly crap. Even the very cheap ones are quite expensive for what they are. My plan is to put a small useful gift in each one. It'll be all adults at the table this year so I was thinking miniature bottles of booze and small pieces of jewellery. Im pretty sure of the overall design of the cracker, but Im wondering if its possible to buy the cracker part on its own. You know the little piece of paper which causes the "crack".

Anyone have any insight?

Comments

Advertisement