Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personal Trainer Recommendations

Options
  • 15-11-2015 7:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 207 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been working with the same program for a while and I want to change it up. I'm working out in Westwood in Clontarf.

Im basically looking for a 6-10 week program from the trainer, I'd be looking to meet them at the beginning and then once halfway through. Then another program when thats finished.

I tried one of the trainers in westwood and they were like a deer in the headlights when I told them what I wanted. They could only show me a few machines.

Anyone know any good personal trainers in this area? I should say that the goal is to get lean, I am currently a stone and a half overweight.

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭Burkatron

GFT wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been working with the same program for a while and I want to change it up. I'm working out in Westwood in Clontarf.

Im basically looking for a 6-10 week program from the trainer, I'd be looking to meet them at the beginning and then once halfway through. Then another program when thats finished.

I tried one of the trainers in westwood and they were like a deer in the headlights when I told them what I wanted. They could only show me a few machines.

Anyone know any good personal trainers in this area? I should say that the goal is to get lean, I am currently a stone and a half overweight.

Thanks a mill

Get in contact with the lads in the Edge Just down the road!
    http://www.theedgeclontarf.com/

Advertisement