Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Kris Kindle

• 08-11-2015 1:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 360 ✭✭ The Dogs Bollix

There's a kris kindle going on in work and i don't know what to get the person i got. I got a male in their late twenties. My head is wrecked looking online and i don't fancy thrawling through shops looking for something unless i know what I'm getting. The budget is €20. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,339 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

There's a kris kindle going on in work and i don't know what to get the person i got. I got a male in their late twenties. My head is wrecked looking online and i don't fancy thrawling through shops looking for something unless i know what I'm getting. The budget is €20. Any help is appreciated.

Hit up boots or debenhams you'll easily pick something up there.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

Do you have any idea what his interests are?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭ Whispered

Loughc wrote: »
    Hit up boots or debenhams you'll easily pick something up there.

Yep was going to suggest debenhams.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ GalwayGrrrrrl

How about a cheesy Christmas jumper from penny's? They are handy for Christmas pub crawls etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,327 ✭✭✭ Day Lewin

Tee-shirt!

Or a Christmas sock containing pressies from Santa - scratch cards, naggin of booze, condoms, cologne.

Woolly hat for cold January weather? There are lots of festive ones in the shops.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,589 shakencat

i got my boyfriends friend last year, same, i was a bit confused by what to get...

Ended up with Bop it and a nagin of JD

The lads played bop it all night!!!

Advertisement