Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 12 Match day Thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Janmaat booked

Shocker.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,083 ✭✭✭✭CSF

km79 wrote: »
    I didn't say I'd be kicking myself for not playing him
    I said I'd vomit ! with rage :D

Same really haha, nobody literally kicks themselves or vomits over these things. They're phrases that really mean the same thing.

I don't really concern myself with the opportunity cost of my decisions unless it's a close run decision or I look back and wonder how I made that decision in the first place.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,184 ✭✭✭✭km79

CSF wrote: »
    Same really haha, nobody literally kicks themselves or vomits over these things. They're phrases that really mean the same thing.

I don't really concern myself with the opportunity cost of my decisions unless it's a close run decision or I look back and wonder how I made that decision in the first place.

true
    I was annoyed last week though cos there was a genuine decision to make between begovic and Elliot and I went with reputation !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Welp. Should have played Bellerin. Will be selling Francis asap

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Myhill
    Bertrand Sakho Daniels
    Mane Mahrez Sanchez KDB(vc)
    Lukaku Vardy Bony (c)
    Butland Moses Gabriel Alderweireld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

Newcastle scoring with their only shot is annoying as a Francis owner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Myhill
    Bertrand Sakho Daniels
    Mane Mahrez Sanchez KDB(vc)
    Lukaku Vardy Bony (c)
    Butland Moses Gabriel Alderweireld

it's de geas birthday today........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭sheroman01

Few people here expecting red arrows but I'm expecting all green (...famous last words!)

De Gea
    ----Kolarov--Naughton--Bertrand
    Payet--Sánchez--De Bruyne(c)--Mahrez
    Vardy--Pelle--Bony

There's definietly a template going now - Payet, Sánchez, De Bruyne, Mahrez, Vardy, Pelle, Bony/Lukaku.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Arbitrary

Transfer Wij out and of course he gets an assist, standard. :)

Just on a side note, anyone thinking of starting a FF blog or anything? I have a perfect domain for you that I will give to any boards member for free. BUIB (.net). :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Elliot with another save right as the second half kicked off. He'll be swimming in points by the end

Gosling at 4.4m could interest me when I switch back to bench fodder

• Registered Users Posts: 6,746 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

The problem with a template is that by the time it becomes a template it's in most cases no longer the best option. It becomes a template based on what's happened in the past not what will happen in the future. Of course we need to take a lot of notice of what's happened to date but just as important is what you think will happen in the future and not to be afraid to make decisions based on that.

My current team is so template it's embarrassing.:o
    In my defence I had DeBruyne earmarked early on and I think going without Sanchez is a risk too far. I've been seriously impressed with Payet and the two Leicester lads are something else. Benching Mahrez(best player on the planet:p) last week killed me.
    What I will say is that I am hoping one or two of them miss out on any given week because there's very little differentials left so I'll take them from the bench if needs be.

To be fair, I can't see straight out which of the template I shouldn't want.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,304 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

My current team is so template it's embarrassing.:o
    In my defence I had DeBruyne

KDB in defence isn't very template!

bournemouth 15 attempts to Newcastle's one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Newcastle are terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,352 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

spock. wrote: »
    Newcastle scoring with their only shot is annoying as a Francis owner

It's proof that we shouldn't own Francis. Bournemouth are aids

there is no way newcastlw won't concede at least one here

• Advertisement

Man United XI vs. West Brom: De Gea; Young, Smalling, Blind, Rojo; Carrick, Schweinsteiger; Lingard, Mata, Martial; Rooney.
    TEAM: Ruddy; Wisdom, Bennett, Bassong, Olsson; Howson, Tettey (c), O'Neil, Brady; Hoolahan; Jerome. #ncfc
    Albion team v @ManUtd: Myhill, Dawson, McAuley, Evans, Brunt, Morrison, Fletcher (c), Yacob, McClean, Sessegnon, Rondon #WBA
    #SaintsFC team against #SAFC: Stekelenburg, Yoshida, Fonte (c), van Dijk, Bertrand, Ward-Prowse, Clasie, S. Davis, Mané, Tadić, Pellè.
    Leicester XI vs. Watford: Schmeichel; Simpson, Huth, Morgan, Fuchs; Albrighton, Kanté, Drinkwater, Schlupp; Mahrez, Vardy.
    #watfordfc line-up v @LCFC: Gomes (GK); Nyom, Britos, Cathcart, Ake; Capoue, Watson; Abdi, Deeney (c), Anya; Ighalo.
    Everton starting XI: Howard, Galloway, Funes Mori, Stones, Coleman, Barry, McCarthy, Kone, Barkley, Deulofeu, Lukaku. #WHUvEFC
    Sunderland XI v Southampton: Pantilimon, Jones, Kaboul (c), Coates, Yedlin, M’Vila, Gomez, Toivonen, Johnson, Watmore, Fletcher.
    Fabianski, Naughton, Fernandez, Williams (c), Taylor, Ki, Shelvey, Sigurdsson, Montero, Ayew, Gomis.
    TEAMS: #WHUFC Adrian, Jenkinson, Reid, Tomkins, Cresswell, Noble (c), Kouyate, Moses, Payet, Lanzini, Carroll #WHUEVE #COYI

Mahrez and Vardy start

Rikand wrote: »

I'd be more worried by a team giving away lots of chances than conceding with the one chance.

Man United XI vs. West Brom: De Gea; Young, Smalling, Blind, Rojo; Carrick, Schweinsteiger; Lingard, Mata, Martial; Rooney.

was half expecting mata to be dropped

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭shineon23

Rikand wrote:

I still have one eye on Adam Smith at 4.0 for my last sub spot.
    My other eye is on Danny Simpson.

But have to sort my self out a fifth MF in the meantime.

Westwood and Micah Richards are ruining my life. Villa are toxic.

Cedric benched

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Perez with the award for most theatrical ****e of the year! Rolling about like a clown :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,502 ✭✭✭spock.

PVA benched

• Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

spock. wrote: »
    PVA benched

stuck to the bench

• Advertisement

Elliot currently on 9 points and one save away from another point
    concede ya prick :D

Advertisement