Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aguero and the Leicester lads

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

I've decided I'm just going to stick with the two Leicester lads may bench vardy the odd time a's part of my strong front 8. I'm also going to leave aguero till the new year

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Will you bench Vardy this weekend? Cause to my horror I'm considering it! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

FHFC wrote: »
    Depending how their CL game goes you could bench Hazard :p...

Ye vardy or mane

Ye vardy or mane

I'll likely sell Mane for Alli who I think I'll have as my 5th mid for xmas and possibly 4th mid going forward.

So I'd be tempted to play him v Newcastle.

• Advertisement

I'll likely sell Mane for Alli who I think I'll have as my 5th mid for xmas and possibly 4th mid going forward.

So I'd be tempted to play him v Newcastle.
    I was going to go Alli myself but had a change of plan. He is a great option especiallyif aguero and sanchez were available. Ive had mane for id say half the gws this season. They are the gws he has done SFA. Despite that I think Ill keep him he just seems to be one of those frustrating players that I never seem to own at the right time.

I was going to go Alli myself but had a change of plan. He is a great option especiallyif aguero and sanchez were available. Ive had mane for id say half the gws this season. They are the gws he has done SFA. Despite that I think Ill keep him he just seems to be one of those frustrating players that I never seem to own at the right time.

Yeah selling Hazard for Alli may not be out of the question. I probably will still get Agüero before xmas unless there's any new reason not to.

Advertisement