Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ben Dunne Blanchardstown

Options
  • 29-10-2015 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

Hi,

Would anyone have an idea how Ben Dunne Gym in Blanchardstown is?
    Any reviews or personal experience?
    How are the female changing rooms?

Regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DB01

I've been a member since August and I'm very happy with it. I got the 3 membership deal so that helps!!

It depends on what you're looking for I suppose. I mainly use the treadmill and a few other machines so my experience is probably limited. I've only gone early morning and while it's busy, there's still lots of free machines. I'm not sure about other times but you could call in for a look around at the time you would be using the gym and see what you think. They will show you around no problem, including the changing area. On that subject, there's a very large changing area with lockers (you bring your own small lock), benches, hair dryers, lots of showers which are individual cubicles with screens and the toilets are through a further door. You can book personal training sessions for an extra cost.

If you add your name to the existing thread you may get 2 others to share the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭kknitter

DB01 wrote: »
    If you add your name to the existing thread you may get 2 others to share the deal.

Thank you DB01 for the reply. Which existing thread I should add the name to? would you know?

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭DB01

There's a thread further down the page called "Northwood, Carlisle, other gym memberships..........." I may have the order wrong, but it's something like that!!

Its very long but if you click directly onto the last page the two last posts are from people looking for a third person for Westpoint so you may be in luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

This is the thread.

It's basically people looking for other people to avail of the membership offer.

But if you only want info on the gym, then it won't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭kknitter

Thank you very much DB01 and Alf Veedersane, will reply to that thread :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 AislingnicF

Hi looking for two people to Join Northwood gym to avail of the offer for 3 people

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Hi looking for two people to Join Northwood gym to avail of the offer for 3 people

You'll have better luck here.

Advertisement