Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 €299 - Argos

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

Bought the graded ps4 in Argos. Not a scratch on it from what I could see. Well packaged. Bargain for me anyway. The box is different to a standard box and clearly highlights it's a graded version, just an FYI for any potential presents for younger people ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

Nedved85 wrote: »
    Bought the graded ps4 in Argos. Not a scratch on it from what I could see. Well packaged. Bargain for me anyway. The box is different to a standard box and clearly highlights it's a graded version, just an FYI for any potential presents for younger people ;)

New chassis or old?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,769 ✭✭✭Nedved85

New chassis or old?

No idea, how do I check?

Old I imagine anyways.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Nedved85 wrote: »
    No idea, how do I check?

Old I imagine anyways.

Model number on box, new one is CUH-1216 I believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 Flying Spaghetti Monster

Anyone buy Final Fantasy Type 0 PS4 from Argos? I have one reserved but they have some stock photo artwork on their website, and there's no product description either. Anyone know if these include the final fantasy 15 demo? Tried ringing them and they weren't able to say as it wasn't back in stock.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭cian_s_obrien

have a spare reservation in Argos retail park Cork for the 299 Uncharted ps4 bundle. Reserved till the end of tomorrow 30/12.

PM if needed

PM send

• Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

New chassis or old?

What is the chassis? Its purely cosmetic i.e. is it the design/size?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,759 ✭✭✭podgeandrodge

What is the chassis? Its purely cosmetic i.e. is it the design/size?

Yep cosmetic, some buttons instead of touch sensitive and a quieter fan and a little lighter. No big deal but would spend 300 for the new version with uncharted for an extra 50 over a graded .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

Anyone else order this bundle on Argos over weekend? Ordered one for Tesco Naas but its not arriving in until mid week. I haven't paid or anything just got an email from Argos saying thanks for your reservation.

Presumably I'll get a text when it arrives. I haven't got a reservation number either. Will it be the same price though as Black Friday will be long gone?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Any other deals on PS4 at the moment?
    My mate looking for one for his child for xmas. Didn't have the cash on Friday and the sh1thead wouldn't ask me to buy on my credit card the fool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,307 ✭✭✭splashthecash

kceire wrote: »
    Any other deals on PS4 at the moment?
    My mate looking for one for his child for xmas. Didn't have the cash on Friday and the sh1thead wouldn't ask me to buy on my credit card the fool!

Dunno if it's a deal but there was a couple of PS4s with Star Wars in Argos today for €359 (500gb model)

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭woidoi

And if you select special offer 3 with this before midnight tonight, you'll get Fifa 16 and one of either The Last of Us, Bloodborne or Until Dawn free! ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭MDwyer

got this offer, have an xmas present sorted for the nephew anway although ill be playing it with him :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Has anyone ever bought the console and got a game they wanted for half price, but then bring back console for a refund but keep game? This is of course they already have a PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,179 ✭✭✭salamanca22

mad m wrote: »
    Has anyone ever bought the console and got a game they wanted for half price, but then bring back console for a refund but keep game? This is of course they already have a PS4.

Games consoles are exempt from their 30 day money back guarantee so a simple change of mind excuse won't work. If the console is faulty they will offer to replace it, not refund it.

In the past when I got free vouchers from a purchase and I had to return the item I had to either return the voucher or have the voucher amount deducted from the total.

Games consoles are exempt from their 30 day money back guarantee so a simple change of mind excuse won't work. If the console is faulty they will offer to replace it, not refund it.

In the past when I got free vouchers from a purchase and I had to return the item I had to either return the voucher or have the voucher amount deducted from the total.

Are you sure about that? Once it hasn't been opened and can be resold it says you can get a refund up to 30 days

Edit: no you are right...consoles exempt from 30 day return.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Tomjim

Any other deals on PlayStation 4 . Or is it expected that there will be further deals before Christmas

Tomjim wrote: »
    Any other deals on PlayStation 4 . Or is it expected that there will be further deals before Christmas

Keep an eye on argos, they have the destiny taken king special edition for 360 with the uncharted nathan drake collection for free. The console looks mighty sexy.

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/4477969/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/3%7C19780877%7CPS4%7C37328275/c_3/4%7Ccat_37328275%7CPS4+consoles%7C37328622.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭Tomjim

Tomjim wrote: »

I ended up ordering from GameStop for my mate.
    PS4
    1TB
    5 games
    €399.99

• Advertisement

@Kceire

What games did you get with it.

@Kceire

This one maybe? https://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%204/Games/55274/playstation-4-1tb-players-mega-pack-c-chassis-model

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection*
    God Of War III
    The Last Of Us Remastered

*Please Note Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection includes 3 Titles.
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

@Kceire

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    This one maybe? https://www.gamestop.ie/PlayStation%204/Games/55274/playstation-4-1tb-players-mega-pack-c-chassis-model

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection*
    God Of War III
    The Last Of Us Remastered

*Please Note Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection includes 3 Titles.
    Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
    Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
    Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

ye, that's the one. No idea if those games are any good?

Yeah they are all very good.

The last of us is great, I used to just sit and watch son play it. I'd do his head in saying go there, go here...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,001 ✭✭✭Wossack

whats 'c chassis model' mean? that old, or new?

Wossack wrote: »
    whats 'c chassis model' mean? that old, or new?

New. Out since September-ish: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2015-playstation-4-cuh-1200-c-chassis-review

Advertisement