Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 26/10 *12am start*

Options
  • 26-10-2015 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,858 ✭✭✭✭

What do the Wyatts want with Taker?

What does Del Rio have to say about his return?

Who's next for Charlotte?

How will things run without corporate Kane?

Is Roman ready to reign?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

First night staying up for this in a while thanks to the 12am start. Wont be online to post here during show so will add comments tomorrow when i log on. enjoy the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,875 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

So Lesnar could be a contender since he won last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,375 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Wow, the crowd is really behind Roman tonight. Great to see, looks like having good matches gets you good reactions. Who would've guessed?

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Imagine if they let Big E have all of this reign on the mic when he was intercontinental champion?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

Lovely opening match huge pop for Reigns

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Yeah Reigns is well over with this crowd, nice to see

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Dean Ambrose and Sheamus not in the WWE Championship tournament thing...

For anyone who hasn't seen it already, looks at Owens' backstage interview after his match last night. It's a lesson in being a heel, great stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭tinpib

Becky in a six woman tag now.

Wow, a 6 diva tag team match, innovative booking here

• Advertisement

Just noticed the divas are on at the top of the hour so something somewhat important will happen. Probably a proper heel turn for Paige.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So there having a tournament ? whos in just tuned in forgot about the bloody thing

• Registered Users Posts: 23,120 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Poor Becky, relegated to making puns and being Paige and Charlotte's pin cushion.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 6,773 Mod ✭✭✭✭connemara man

I am shocked and appalled at this turn

So I am guessing we wont see the other Divas until this feud is finished as WWE cant write more than one Diva storyline at a time

At least the beatdown was half decent

• Registered Users Posts: 22 DJDisk

Renee looking fine tonight

rugby world cup reference from JBL brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

rugby world cup reference from JBL brilliant.

he's been at it for weeks

he's been at it for weeks

first live raw in a while I usually get highlights or just read.

Yeah he mentions anything relevant to the UK or Ireland weirdly enough, and it's always to do with sport. He mentioned the snooker back in May lol.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

Ziggler to win thanks to Seth/Ambrose costing Reigns?

• Registered Users Posts: 42,084 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Reigns will win I think.

Reigns will win clean I'd say

unreal match...

The crowd might've made Roman tonight. I've been a big fan of his since the match against Bryan at Fast Lane, and it looks like most people are now. Good for him, rarely puts on a bad match.

They were really lucky to have this crowd tonight alright. And last night too

that was a good RAW good segments good wrestling really liked the end of the four way. Shame Rollins didn't lay out Reigns at the end or something just was too soft a finish but happy overall

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

I guessed after yesterday they were going in this direction, with Reigns and Rollins.

Just seen the last match and read the summary online. Seems like a well-booked feud, with Reigns earning his shot, a great match and the staredown, it really felt like a big deal, which is rare these days unless Lesnar or Undertaker is involved.

They've only got three more raws to ruin it. :P

I like that the Wyatt Family is finally doing something interesting. They could be intriguing characters if they keep doing stuff like this instead of just talking.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Yikes, knew it wasn't going to be impactful of a show when there's so few posts.

In ring was good, but the main problem was 90% of the shows narrative was based around a tournament where, even if you didn't realise Reigns was the likely winner, they basically told you 15 minutes into the show. I'm not saying Reigns didn't deserve it, but when you put a spoiler for the show into the first segment, and do nothing to even throw people off the scent, it means there's not a massive amount of tension through the show.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,846 ✭✭✭Pentecost

Yeah I switched off after 15 mins and went to bed because it was obvious Reigns was winning. I'm sure the matches were grand but I didn't need to stay up to see them.

Advertisement