Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for gym buddy: Ben Dunne Santry

Options
  • 26-10-2015 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

I've decided I need to get back into shape and am looking for a gym buddy to make the whole process more efficient. I have a tendency to slack off slightly when I go to the gym by myself and reckon that going with a gym buddy would force me to push myself harder and get more bang for my buck.

I'm 27 years old, male and a member of Ben Dunne in Santry. I'm planning on going to the gym three times a week to do weights. I might supplement that with some cardio eventually but, for now, a typical three day split is what I have in mind. Over time, as my fitness improves, I might increase the intensity of the routine.

I've been going to the gym on and off for years but I always disappoint myself by not keeping it up. Hopefully partnering up with someone will break up the monotony of the whole thing.

So if you're looking for a gym buddy and your primary aim is to build muscle give me a PM!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Deshi Basara

I'll be training there until January. If you fancy deadlifts & dquats along with the usual shoulders, chest, back malarky, you could join in with me & my cousin?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Deshi Basara

I'll be training there until January. If you fancy deadlifts & squats along with the usual shoulders, chest, back malarky, you could join in with me & my cousin?

Edit - there is no "D" in squats.

Advertisement