Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just need to lose small amount of belly weight

Options
  • 26-10-2015 9:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18

What are the best ways of doing this?

I'm 14% fat, 6'3, 13st 4lbs

Cut the drinking to once a week (8 pints Coors light).

Dont eat carbs as such (no bread or pasta), and zero confectionary like chocolate or crisps

Exercise wise I do 2 hours a day on my exercise bike.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

As I understand it that fat is the store of calories not used. Like extra petrol in the tank.

Calories are the number with KCAL written beside them on all food products. Most cardio (running/cycling) exercise trackers also say how much you use during the exercise.

In general, it's around 2000 that the body uses in a day without exercise. Below and it'll get some from the fat on the body.

So.. I think it's either taking in less than what you need or using more than usual by exercise (or a combo of both) that targets fat.

Also, i think that around the belly is the absolute last place the body removes it from so anything on the arms, legs etc will be removed first and then (from my experience), it'll work its way from top to bottom of the belly.

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Op is banned, so will not be back to follow this.

Advertisement