Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gym Memberships and Location

Options
  • 19-10-2015 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hello All!

I am new to Dublin, I recently moved here to study as a student at RCSI. After studying for a few weeks, I have become very paranoid of not doing anything else but studying and would like to take up a gym membership somewhere in Dublin. Yes, RCSI has a gym but its very mediocre from what I have been told and frankly, I would like to go somewhere there's a swimming pool, which we don't have.

I was wondering if anyone could provide some details of where to go for swimming around here in Dublin? Ideally I would love to be Dublin 2 kind of area because I simply don't have a car and I depend on the Luas, a lot! Currently, I live in Dublin 18 and commute back and forth simply cause of the locations I have to be at throughout the week.

Let me know if any of you know of something that may be helpful! I have googled a few places here and there, but a lot of them simply are difficult for me cause I just don't have a car.

Advertisement