Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second Captains Live - RWC

Options
  • 17-10-2015 10:23pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watching it at the moment, cringeworthy stuff so far

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

I thought the child reenactment was cute.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭Blue Magic

ROG has some odd ball head up on him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I thought the child reenactment was cute.

That was great.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

If anyone wants to find out more about the Rose of Tralee being played in 87 and how Ireland's Call came about the first half of the Ireland's Call show on the TV3 player is a good watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭laugh

ROG has a big cranky head on him having been asked about 2011.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

CatFromHue wrote: »
    If anyone wants to find out more about the Rose of Tralee being played in 87 and how Ireland's Call came about the first half of the Ireland's Call show on the TV3 player is a good watch.

Cringe.....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I've never seen this show before, but it strikes me as a load of lads trying to have the "bants" without the beer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Well done Shane for saving that

Clareman wrote: »
    I've never seen this show before, but it strikes me as a load of lads trying to have the "bants" without the beer

Me neither. Set is dire.

RoG summed it up very well there with something like it's not Junior B GAA, it's representing your country, you're not going to get over it or like the guy

• Advertisement

Whoevery yerman is behind RoG's head loves his guns, he's going to pop a vein holding the pose there, the scarf hasn't moved.

Probably the best sports show around, the lads really have a good insight into a variety of sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

vienne86 wrote: »
    Me neither. Set is dire.

"Green Room"= 4 armchairs

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Probably the best sports show around, the lads really have a good insight into a variety of sport.

I listen to their Newstalk show and have them with my Irish Times subscription, but this is my first time seeing their TV show.

I am old though with young kids, I'm in bed very very early most nights.

vienne86 wrote: »
    Me neither. Set is dire.

It's a temporary set in Cardiff.

How can none of you have never seen it before?

Shannon757 wrote: »
    "Green Room"= 4 armchairs

The furniture looks as if it has come form a charity shop. Enjoying the banter though.

Quinny's shoulder there, yikes

Oooooh j@ysus, the whole "what happens on the pitch stays on the pitch", F**K RIGHT OFF, what happens on the pitch will be remembered for the next time I meet you on the pitch, then you can deal with it

I listen to their Newstalk show and have them with my Irish Times subscription, but this is my first time seeing their TV show.

I am old though with young kids, I'm in bed very very early most nights.

Ha, I'm probably not far behind, I usually record it for viewing in daylight hours.

ThisRegard wrote: »
    Ha, I'm probably not far behind, I usually record it for viewing in daylight hours.

I've given up on recording sporting events a long time ago, TV in my house is dictated by the women in my life, if I get control of the TV I'm going to watch something on TV not recorded, that's what my phone/laptop is for. When I used to travel a lot for work I used to watch an awful lot more TV

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,177 ✭✭✭A-Train

That's a very shaky cameraman on Shaggy!

In 20 years time when someone asks me what I remember about this world cup I'll tell them "We'll be back after the break"

Not sure why the complaining, this is fairly entertaining stuff. ROG taking it all a bit too seriously but otherwise is it's usually decent entertainment.

Not sure why the complaining, this is fairly entertaining stuff. ROG taking it all a bit too seriously but otherwise is it's usually decent entertainment.

I don't think anyone is complaining, it's 10:51 on a Saturday night, if we're watching this and commenting on here then chances are we're not in the pub so we're just having a conversation

I don't think anyone is complaining, it's 10:51 on a Saturday night, if we're watching this and commenting on here then chances are we're not in the pub so we're just having a conversation

Well I for one am on a free weekend, family are down with the in laws. House has turned into a complete disgrace in just 12 short hours and I'm eating like a king (hoola hoops six pack).

Well I for one am on a free weekend, family are down with the in laws. House has turned into a complete disgrace in just 12 short hours and I'm eating like a king (hoola hoops six pack).

I'm watching the match tomorrow so we're having a mixed night tonight, the wife is gone to bed and I'm waiting to give the baby her next bottle (due around 12), then it'll be to bed for me, Mrs. Clareman will look after the night feed, I'll get up with the toddler around 7 which Mrs. Clareman feeds the baby but I get to watch the match

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,147 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

I like the show I have to say, it's light hearted and does take the mick out of us, and how we used to be, but in a funny way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,922 ✭✭✭Citizenpain

Is it gone off the player now? I cannot find it

I like the show I have to say, it's light hearted and does take the mick out of us, and how we used to be, but in a funny way

Please share more, I'm very lazy and there's a baby that needs feeding

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Chocolate

Is it gone off the player now? I cannot find it

It's on the RTE player, not TV3.

Advertisement