Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DHL Express shipment incorrect tracking info?

Options
  • 14-10-2015 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi,

I recently bought an item off an amazon seller on amazon.it. The courier they are using is DHL. Last night when I checked my package status it said "Arrived at Delivery Facility in DUBLIN - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF" but when I checked it this morning it is now back at the sort facility in Brussels. See the attached screenshot.

Should I be worried about this? Or is this just a delay in updating the tracking when the item was in Brussels a few days ago? :confused:

Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

In my experience, international courier tracking seems to go haywire once it reaches Ireland, it is rarely up to date with exception of UPS who are always up to date and accurate.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭PenguinForce

aujopimur wrote: »
    In my experience, international courier tracking seems to go haywire once it reaches Ireland, it is rarely up to date with exception of UPS who are always up to date and accurate.

Yeah hopefully that is all it is since it doesn't make sense that it was in the delivery facility in Dublin and ended up back in Brussels three hours latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭PenguinForce

Well they delivered today at around half 1 and my gf missed it by 10 minutes! She saw the DHL van when she was on bus going pass the house. I rescheduled it to be delivered tomorrow.

Advertisement