Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

The Christmas swing (dress)

• 12-10-2015 7:20am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭ amdublin

Apparently Christmas jumpers are out and the Christmas swing is in. According to Facebook anyway.

Anyone see these dresses? Thoughts??

If I find a link I'll post it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 Glitzgirl

I posted about it in another christmas thread. Think my link was for want that trend on Facebook. They are selling halloween ones too.

As much as I love christmas I can't see the swing dress trend catching in. Think it will be all about the jumpers for the foreseeable !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,012 ✭✭✭✭ Toto Wolfcastle

I think they have them in Penneys. They were in a link I posted about Penneys stocking Christmas jumpers. They're cute. I probably wouldn't wear one though. I barely got the chance to wear my Christmas jumper last year.

Found the link.

http://www.shemazing.net/ho-ho-ho-christmas-jumpers-land-in-penneys-and-theyre-fab/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭ Whispered

If they had them in the same style as the reindeer or penguin jumpers I'd wear one. I think you'd get the whole of Winter out of a more understated one. I couldn't imagine wearing one of those ones in the link beyond Christmas Day, for a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 Glitzgirl

I couldn't see me wearing one unless it was to one of those tacky jumper /christmas themed parties but I'd probably still buy one just to have on case suddenly needed ... :P I'm complicated I know ... sigh :)

Advertisement