Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Christmas swing (dress)

• 12-10-2015 8:20am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Apparently Christmas jumpers are out and the Christmas swing is in. According to Facebook anyway.

Anyone see these dresses? Thoughts??

If I find a link I'll post it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

I posted about it in another christmas thread. Think my link was for want that trend on Facebook. They are selling halloween ones too.

As much as I love christmas I can't see the swing dress trend catching in. Think it will be all about the jumpers for the foreseeable !

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I think they have them in Penneys. They were in a link I posted about Penneys stocking Christmas jumpers. They're cute. I probably wouldn't wear one though. I barely got the chance to wear my Christmas jumper last year.

Found the link.

http://www.shemazing.net/ho-ho-ho-christmas-jumpers-land-in-penneys-and-theyre-fab/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

If they had them in the same style as the reindeer or penguin jumpers I'd wear one. I think you'd get the whole of Winter out of a more understated one. I couldn't imagine wearing one of those ones in the link beyond Christmas Day, for a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

I couldn't see me wearing one unless it was to one of those tacky jumper /christmas themed parties but I'd probably still buy one just to have on case suddenly needed ... :P I'm complicated I know ... sigh :)

Advertisement