Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zamplebox Pass the Parcel?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭bernardamaac.

[*]Noblong
      [*]Wingnut32
      [*]trixiebust
      [*]basamin

[*]Celly Smunt
      [*]JH_raheny
      [*]Allan45121
      [*]Inquitus
      [*]......
      [*]bernardamaac.

Lads any update?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

A chain is only as strong as the weakest link. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,100 ✭✭✭trixiebust

Who is supposed to have it?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭JH_raheny

Whoever have it hopefully just got lazy or haven't been able to make it to the post office

• Advertisement
    • Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

It's either still with basamin or moved onto Celly Smunt, if we don't get word in a few days we can always PM them and get an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Celly Smunt appears to have been banned, but... You know where he lives ;)

J Mysterio wrote: »
      Celly Smunt appears to have been banned, but... You know where he lives ;)

Forget about that person....not worth pursuing really
      I was next on the list after him/her so I'll start a small box in the new year and we can go from there :-)

JH_raheny wrote: »
      I was next on the list after him/her so I'll start a small box in the new year and we can go from there :-)

Can we not post him (Celly Smunt) the next persons address, and give him the opportunity of repaying the goodwill in this process?

• Registered Users Posts: 598 ✭✭✭RIchieNouveau

JH_raheny wrote: »

Jeez, that's sh1t! Must have been a lot of liquid there to be 12 euro postage. Is one more welcome at the end lads? I only DIY though, anything I put in would be from ready made concentrates rather than strange concoctions I've made up.

• Advertisement

Jeez, that's sh1t! Must have been a lot of liquid there to be 12 euro postage. Is one more welcome at the end lads? I only DIY though, anything I put in would be from ready made concentrates rather than strange concoctions I've made up.

I actually originally put in concentrates when I started it and some D.I.Y juice. Once you put the details down of what you used I think it's fair game. But I don't know where we are going from here. I don't get the mindset of actually keeping all the juice when you could have been on a decent list for a bit that would have kept going round.

Basamin should have Celly Smunts address, so is there any use in one of us trying to get in contact with him, and get him to post it on ?

Seems pretty low, that someone would keep it on purpose.

trixiebust wrote: »
      Basamin should have Celly Smunts address, so is there any use in one of us trying to get in contact with him, and get him to post it on ?

Seems pretty low, that someone would keep it on purpose.

If someone is that low I would rather just start a new one and put this one down to experience, obviously the starting list would be anybody from the last one and newbies after that.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Cellysmoont

Howdy Folks,

Celly smunt here. Sent my details onto Basamin a few weeks back including my phone number but still no sign of the box. Not being able to contact me wasn't an excuse for him/her as they had alternative contact details apart from boards.

Unfortunately we all know where the box lies now, and also unfortunately judging by his profile he seems to have gone rogue.

If the box does arrive (however unlikely) I've passed my phone number onto Bernardmac so that i'm not cut off from the rest of the circle to pass the box on.

In summary, if basamin passes the box onto me (he has my address, we just want the box back) i'll forward it onto the next in line.

Apologies for breaking the bad news,
      CS

Can the person who last had the box please forward me the address they sent it to, do so in private :-)

Can the person who last had the box please forward me the address they sent it to, do so in private :-)

Hey again folks,

Received the box just there. Fair play to basamin for passing it on! Fair amount of stuff in it.

Jh raheny are you after me?

Great stuff, good to see we are back on track!

Can you please knock my name off the list. Too many he has it / she has it already, and it's only gone through about four people!! Put in a few things already, and passed it on.

Hey again folks,

Received the box just there. Fair play to basamin for passing it on! Fair amount of stuff in it.

Jh raheny are you after me?

Not at all, I was going to offer to collect it if it was to much to post it but didn't want somebody to put your address up in public

• Advertisement

Sound,send over the address and I'll get it over after Christmas

Sound,send over the address and I'll get it over after Christmas

This on the move again yet, or do we need to bring out the Spanish Inquisition again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Better get JH to round up the Raheny gang

J Mysterio wrote: »
      Better get JH to round up the Raheny gang

Whoever have the box can keep it as far as I'm concerned, the idea was great and fair play to the people who did their bit and contributed, unfortunately it only takes one cnut to ruin a good thing, hopefully karma will give the selfish bastard a life full of dry hits and flat batteries :-)

Says the dope who hasn't even passed his address on yet, sigh.

Who's after JH Raheny so since he doesn't want it?

Says the dope who hasn't even passed his address on yet, sigh.

Who's after JH Raheny so since he doesn't want it?

Celly Smunt
      [*]JH_raheny
      [*]Allan45121
      [*]Inquitus
      [*]......
      [*]bernardamaac

Cool cool I'll try get his address off him so

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭Allan45121

Cool cool I'll try get his address off him so

Is this def not going to JH Raheny?

Allan45121 wrote: »
      Is this def not going to JH Raheny?

Defo not, I have enough vape stuff sitting on the table I don't need this on top :-)

• Advertisement

Ok so Allan45121 PM your address to Cellysmoont and he'll send it on to you.

Advertisement