Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pfizer aptitude test

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

thanks, decent enough money.

i think the shift is two weeks of days then 2 weeks of night. 5 days one week 2 days the next, all 7-7. not 100% sure but i'll find out at the assessment center tomorrow.

Not quite. It's Monday, Tuesday - days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Nights. Then Wednesday and Thursday - days the following week and repeat on opposite shifts. You're on days, nights, days, nights etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 edit_me

transik wrote: »
    Difficult to get pernament, they may extend your contract days before previous expires
    It depends on your experience. There are process tech positions advertised directly with Pfizer.
    I did one of those interview days last year and out of 30 people group, only two of use were for permanent position.
    Its a good time to start even on contact as they still can't get enough staff and some people getting permanent after 6-8 months.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭hawkeyethenoo

Not quite. It's Monday, Tuesday - days, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Nights. Then Wednesday and Thursday - days the following week and repeat on opposite shifts. You're on days, nights, days, nights etc.

thanks for that.

I thought the assessment centre was a good experience today, lasted over 4 hours but I thought the tests were alright and in the group exercise my group was decent everyone was allowed say their piece with nobody trying to take over.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭MacDanger

benny79 wrote: »
    That maths test I got was all decimal for example: Is 2.4 x 3.4 /2.2 < 0.7 True or False.

FYI, when you get questions like the one above which are just looking for a True/False rather than an actual answer, it's easiest to answer if you simplify it first, e.g.

(2 x 3)/2 < 0.7 is clearly false and you know that adding back in the decimals, it won't materially affect your result

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭benny79

MacDanger wrote: »
    FYI, when you get questions like the one above which are just looking for a True/False rather than an actual answer, it's easiest to answer if you simplify it first, e.g.

(2 x 3)/2 < 0.7 is clearly false and you know that adding back in the decimals, it won't materially affect your result

Cheers I mad a balls of this as I hadn't dont decimals in years. If I remember correctly I kept getting an answer the same as my answer was 0.7 dont know how but didnt know what to do as it was either true or false know equals.. anyway I failed miserably

I thought the assessment centre was a good experience today, lasted over 4 hours but I thought the tests were alright and in the group exercise my group was decent everyone was allowed say their piece with nobody trying to take over.

the tests must not have been alright as i didn't get it. :P ah well, was a good experience. onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nonexx

Just recently succeeded with all the interviews and tests. But - I currently have permanent position. Will need permanency to get mortgage. Is it worth changing? What are the REAL chances to get permanent contract from Pfizer after initial 11 months with cpl? How did it look in the past?

Also, is shift allowance added to your base on every day (so base + 30% per year) or only when you're on nights (so in fact base + 15% per year)?

Thanks in advance

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Logic

nonexx wrote: »
    Just recently succeeded with all the interviews and tests. But - I currently have permanent position. Will need permanency to get mortgage. Is it worth changing? What are the REAL chances to get permanent contract from Pfizer after initial 11 months with cpl? How did it look in the past?

Also, is shift allowance added to your base on every day (so base + 30% per year) or only when you're on nights (so in fact base + 15% per year)?

Thanks in advance

Shift rate applies to all shifts you work. I loved my time there but the commute and offer of a better paid and local permanent job made my decision easy to quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Old Perry

Could someone suggest some aptitude tests to practice which are similar to what Pfizar use. Thank you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 nonexx

Old Perry wrote: »
    Could someone suggest some aptitude tests to practice which are similar to what Pfizar use. Thank you.

Some puzzle questions are typical for IQ tests
    https://youtu.be/Yo_6xhG-Bcc

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭cons80

Hi, how did people find the aptitude test in general and was the link noneexx posted helpful for people

Advertisement