Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Late Late Show - Friday, October 2nd 2015

Options
  • 02-10-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭

Beers chilled?
    Brain switched off?
    Ready for another evening filling time before Graham Norton is on?

The Late Late Show's guests tonight are Entrepreneur and all-round top bloke, Richard Branson (who chops Ryan's tie in half), musician Professor Green (flogging his book), Rory O'Neill (Panti/Pantibliss) and hotelier and personality, Francis Brennan.

I'm not sure what the misery segment is at the moment. No doubt it is something current, such as a child with ten arms or something along those lines.

z7Qn9fc.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,898 ✭✭✭squonk

Richard should have gone for the jugular with that scissors while he had Ryan tied down! I think the ratings figures for that would be astronomical! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,012 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

How does Branson get away with lifting up women in these pc days?

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

tumblr_m8xovmwFZp1qgqr1ao1_500.jpg

it actually looks like a looney tunes fake tongue!! pity it wasn't, so he could cut tubs off at the bit. so 4 narcissists or one narcissistic businessman, two queens and a wannabe JZ, why anyone would want to be JZ is beyond me but what show eh!!

Norton has Bobby de niro, anne Hathaway and a few others, oh yeah and charisma and comic timing for days, take note TUBS!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Yeah, in fairness, Graham nails it again.

Robert De Niro,
    Anne Hathaway,
    Sir Kenneth Branagh,
    and Tom Hiddleston,
    with music from The Shires.

That said, I think that De Niro has become very moany and old, and doesn't contribute much to a chat show. Last time I saw him on TV (Norton, if I call correctly)- he just sat there with a grumpy look and with the personality of a wet rag. Branagh is always a bit of a laugh, however.

Chatty Man have Gareth Thomas, Gareth Malone (from The Choir), Alesha Dixon, and the painfully unfunny Sarah Millican. Worth tuning in for a few minutes, as they'll probably have Gareth Thomas is on first.

BBC have got the good stuff tonight overall, however:

21:00 - Have I Got News For You (hosted by Jeremy Clarkson) - recorded last night and apparently was very funny.
    22:00 - Chatty Man - because there is no way Richard Branson is on first on Late Late Show.
    22:35 - Graham
    23:25 - Asian Provocateur - new comedy with Romesh Ranganathan

Or, just jump between the above list and the Rugby.

• Advertisement

I do agree with you about deniro. Also last time Hathaway was on, she interrupted micky flannagan mid joke and spoilt his strain of thought, even Norton appreciated she was annoying!

Cannot stand that tool Clarkson, much prefer 8 out of ten cats does countdown or even that gogglebox over him.

all that said, I'd rather masturbate to Clarkson that listen to ryan tubridy moon over rosanna davidson and de likes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,378 ✭✭✭BuilderPlumber

Richard Branson and Francis Brennan will be grand, the Professor Green I haven't heard of BUT why do we have to have bloody Panti again!!!!!????!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I have to miss this :-(

Gutted I won't see Panti

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Hi all. I'm not gonna bother watching. I'll keep an eye on here for the LOLZ

Are there gremlins on boards tonight? A lot of links are not acting right.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,800 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Wathing Clarkson here on HIGNFY .. I have a feeling this is the most entertained I'll be tonight

(well, aside from this thread! :) Evening all!)

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Virgin media rebrands upc here this week and by pure coincidence Richard Branson on the Late Late .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

I have to miss this :-(

Gutted I won't see Panti

Don't worry. Panti appears on an RTE chat show every month or so. You won't have to wait too long for another chance to see her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Richard Branson and Francis Brennan will be grand, the Professor Green I haven't heard of BUT why do we have to have bloody Panti again!!!!!????!!

The movie is being released!

Berserker wrote: »
    Don't worry. Panti appears on an RTE chat show every month or so. You won't have to wait too long for another chance to see her.

Wait till Ray has his go!!!

Jockeys are the sad story misery piece

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Good Evening All :)

I'd love if Tubs played the Al Porter clip from a few weeks ago to Francis Brennan :D

M

Virgin media rebrands upc here this week and by pure coincidence Richard Branson on the Late Late .

And the Eir music too.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,920 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Who did he say was the murderer that was a big story? Shanky Malone or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,013 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Very quiet in here tonight.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Why the bloody hell would you want to read his autobiography. Any oul eejit brings out their memoirs it seems.

M

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Very quiet in here tonight.....

Seems to be issues on Boards, refreshing and the like taking ages.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Berserker

Evening all. Crikey only two pages and we are well into the first guest. Where is everyone? The site is slow alright.

Boards is really ating the maggot tonight.

I'll give Francis a listen. Good crack and a sound skin.

I can't stand Panti.
    I hate rap.
    Richard Branson is here to make money. nothing else. I love the Irish. They're great crack etc. Meh,

And I'm in a good mood tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

The site keeps timing out on me :(

M

I think he would run a good hotel but he would pure wreck your head if he started chatting to you, you wouldn't be able to get a word in edgeways.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,509 ✭✭✭passremarkable

boards must be down

• Registered Users Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭sudzs

Evening all! Dragged myself away from Gogglebox for Francis Brennan - I kinda love him!

....apart from this faith shoite.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,688 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

He's not gay ? Come on now Ted

• Advertisement
    M

MrsD007 wrote: »
    The site keeps timing out on me :(

I think it's the timing belt that's stretched.

Advertisement