Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body conditioning or kettlebell classes Dublin South

Options
  • 01-10-2015 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

Apologies mods if I am posting in the wrong forum please feel free to move. I'm looking for fitness classes such as kettle bells or body conditioning, circuits that would suit beginners and intermediate levels. I've been searching online and can only find ones in gyms and ideally i don't want to sign up to gym contract I don't mind paying for the classes in block or pay as you go. Would anyone recommend any in Dublin south around Dundrum, Sandyford, Milltown, Clonskeagh areas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭stoksyXL

Simon from meta physiques is really good, definitely worth a look.
    His studio is up in Harold's Cross. Probably better too for you if your a beginner, he'd be able to concentrate on you properly, and he's great for the nutrition side of things too, he's not just one of those meatheads that's just into lifting heavy weights.

https://www.facebook.com/MetaPhysiquesIrl

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭Rainbow_brite

Thanks I'll take a look!

Advertisement