Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Knee pain

Options
  • 30-09-2015 11:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hey guys my knee has been bugging me the last couple days.. Taught it might be tight quads when I try stretch the it feels like the inside of my knee is about to explode. Any suggestions on what I could do. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭DERICKOO

One or both ,Patella, Try Web MD.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭The_Rev

What did you do to it recently that might have upset it? Did you try to walk/run or do some exercise? Play sports or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Micky8728

The_Rev wrote:
    What did you do to it recently that might have upset it? Did you try to walk/run or do some exercise? Play sports or anything?

No nothing out if the ordinary.. Do sit alot during the dsy at work..

• Registered Users Posts: 24,561 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Very hard to tell because it could be a whole host of reasons but it could be tightness in the hips. Rolll your quads and hips every day. Properly. If that doesn't help, go to a physio.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,515 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Knee pain is a very complex problem to solve. If RICE doesn't help after a day or two, definitely see a physio. They will poke and prod your surrounding leg and make you want to cry, but they'll get to the root of the problem fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 juicydublin

Amaztu in Dún Laoghaire is great if you'd be interested in alternative treatment! :-) The guy is lovely and can help any body pain pretty instantly!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭thehamo

Its a guessing game completely without physio. Therefore, go to a physion /therapist

Advertisement