Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for somewhere in Limerick where I can get a combined fitness and diet plan al

Options
  • 29-09-2015 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

I've tried getting fit on several occasions over the last 5 years but I always end up falling flat as I haven't a good grasp on what I'm doing.

I'm 6'1 and about 85kg so I'm not fat or anything. I'm just looking to tone up and get in better shape. I want a proper fitness plan and diet plan which work well together as I've no idea what I should be eating.

Anyone know of anywhere in limerick that they know to be good. I'm looking at thebodybuilding.ie out in Raheen right now and it looks good.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭shannonman81

I used an online crowd called Recalibrated Bodies. I saw good results and they tailor your plan to suit what you want(which im sure they all do) They have a website and facebook/instagram sites.
    You can also book 1 on 1 sessions with them and i think they are based out of Shannon or limerick.

Like anything though you'll get back what you put in.

That said if you follow the stickies and advice you get in here you'll be able to do it yourself.

Advertisement