Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Pin-board Maps of Ireland

• 28-09-2015 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭ tf2

Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find a place that sells large road maps of Ireland on a Pin-board back? I've been looking around online and no luck. I need one for a transport office, one that we could stick pins into without wrecking the wall behind it.

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,784 ✭✭✭✭ flazio

tf2 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone point me in the direction of where I might find a place that sells large road maps of Ireland on a Pin-board back? I've been looking around online and no luck. I need one for a transport office, one that we could stick pins into without wrecking the wall behind it.

Any help would be much appreciated! :)
    You will probably have to buy the map and the board separately. Easons will probably be a good shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭ tf2

flazio wrote: »
    You will probably have to buy the map and the board separately. Easons will probably be a good shout.

I found a place that does them in Dublin. http://mapshoplamination.com/

I got a 1200mm x 900mm Ordnance survey map professionally mounted on to pinboard for less than €100. Had thought about doing a DIY job but didn't want to risk it turning out rubbish.

Advertisement